1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Shrooms before lsd?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushroom use' started by 3.I.king47, May 31, 2017.

1. 3.I.king47

3.I.king47 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    19 y/o from California, United States
    Ok so this is just a thought out of curiosity. What if you were to take 3.5 grams of some shrooms early in the day around 8 or 9 am and then later on once the trip wears off you were to take 400ug of some potent lsd around 1-2 pm. Would this is any way affect the tolerance? Has anyine ever tried this? Just want to know what exactly might happen

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You;ll end up strung out and exhausted if you are lucky, a total mess if you aren't?

Why don't you go read a few hundred combo tripp reports and get an actual sample of what occurs when you mix these two drugs? What you are trying to do is hope that one person says "Awesome Times" and you'll ignore all the other advice to not binge.

No one can tell you "exactly what happens" that's a nonsense question when it comes to drugs. Don't ask that. Go read a TON of information and use critical thinking from there.

3. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Apprentice Sorcerer Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    Bad idea.
    Both doses are too high for a pleasing experiencing guaranteed.

@Potter above tells it as it is.

Be safe, you got only one mind to lose.

BBW

4. jalopez

jalopez Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    drugs like these stimulate the neurons like crazy. Fuck the pharmacological contraindication of these two drugs- just think how much opportunity there is for something to go wrong when tripping for 16+hours straight. give your mind a rest and dose one substance once throughout the day.

5. Budgetadvisoryservice

Budgetadvisoryservice Blue Water Scum Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from On the bay
    For what it's worth, I agree with all of the above.

I've had a nice experience on about 100ug (one tab) of LSD and 3 weraroa pouch fungi, which have completely different chemistry to typical psilocybes. This would equate to a fraction of what the OP is proposing, which I think is a ludicrous dose.

With any psychedelic, start small and build from there. You can't untake those drugs, though if you take what you describe, you'll wish you could.

Good luck.

6. Susmaster310

Susmaster310 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    20 y/o from Hawthorne, California 90250, United States
    I did something similar. I took the tab at 8 in the morning before breakfast then I let it sit then went to go eat. I was with some friends me and my other friend masoud were, the only ones tripping tho. The way I see lsd is a la la land feeling, euphoria feeling, happy to be alive. I feel at peace with everything in my near me. Visuals at least with my experience lsd has stronger visuals. Then i took the shrooms around 2 or 3. I was more comfortable with the shrooms but i was still nervous going into my peak because shrooms take you for a ride... A journey for your trip. Anything is possible with shrooms. You can build on the knowledge you receive that will build you faster as a person. your morals your code what you stand for who you really are on this plant. The shrooms will be more intense is what I'm trying to say. The Lsd will get you in the right mind set and prepare you for what the shrooms hold in store for you my friend.

Make sure to drink lots of water they can dehydrate you really good sometimes you wont even notice it till its too late
    I wish you the best of luck on your exploring!