1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Shrooms - Propper dose for some allucination

Discussion in 'Magic Mushroom use' started by wewedude, Nov 20, 2016.

1. wewedude

wewedude Silver Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from portugal
    This weekend i experienced with shrooms for the first time. I did a really tiny dose (about 0.7/ 0.8) and felt calm and foind thinks funier. I wanna try it againd this weekend, but i want to get to the point were i see patterns, things breathing and mooving around, colour change, and maybe even seeing things that arn't there. I know that i am a newbie and shoulnd take big amounts, but i really wanna allucinate, so yeah ill waith for the replly, thanks.
    It wold be nice if you could put the dose and the effecs i should expect.
    Exemplo: 1.5g - euphoria, visual distorcion...
    2.0g - euphoria, closed eyes visuals...
    And so on...

2. Aneurysm

Aneurysm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from romania
    Well, my first trip on shrooms consisted of a 3 grams dose. It was pretty sick, for the first 45 minutes there were colors as well, then i got left with a lot of distorted visuals and 3D stuff. Plus, everything seemed like it has it's own life ( organic visuals ), very funny and couldn't stop laughing. So, i would say 3 grams are perfectly fine for what you're looking for. I would say 4-5 grams it's where you REALLY get messed up and get intense visuals, so you can keep that trip for when you'll become more experienced.

Go with 3 grams and have fun, you won't regret it! Take care!

Oh, yeah, please eat a few hours before your trip! The comeup is pretty rough... Anyways, nothing to get out of control at that dosage, so don't worry!

3. wewedude

Reputation Points:
    from portugal
    Allright that sounds greate, gotta get a scale tho, thanks very much

4. detoxin momma

detoxin momma Just A Brick In The Wall Silver Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Hiranyaloka
    ^^^ There are alot of threads/posts about mushroom dosing and mushroom experiences, i would suggest you take a few minutes to read threw some.

Various mushrooms have different effects. i was curious recently to, i spent some time on another forum playing around with their dosing calculator, just for the sake of learning.
    I was surprised how much the dosage changes when you consider things like, fresh compared to dry, different species, what level trip you want to achieve.

Personally, i just ate 4 grams of panaeolus cinctulus, my god that took alot of dried shrooms to get 4 grams....
    Ive decided, im either fairly mushroom immune, or these just arent very strong.I surely did feel them, but you here so many crazy stories....Ive never experienced anything like that from shrooms.
    next summer i plan to go for the 6 grams like i hear to be a good STRONG dose....

5. wewedude

Reputation Points:
    from portugal
    Yes i've seen some, the shrooms are dried but i dunno the specie, thank youu

6. wmsterp

wmsterp Silver Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    20 y/o from U.S.A.
    My original "psychedelic mentor" told me he and his friends would usually eat a 1/4 oz. (7 grams, dry weight) each,
    unless using very strong mushrooms (for example, 2.5 grams of Golden Teachers).
    Said if you're "really" tripping, you won't be able to talk.

In my experience, I've always been able to talk at least semi-coherently, but at that kind of dose I usually don't want to.
    I have a much harder head than most of my friends, though, and at those dosages I will still occasionally notice myself with my tongue literally sticking out of my mouth.
    You definitely want to have other people there and a good place to do it, and be prepared.
    A friend of a friend, on a 1/4, saw the trees uprooted and roof ripped off, revealing stars.

If you don't have hallucinations at that kind of dose, you probably aren't the type to have them most of the time.
    In Pete Townshend's "Who I Am", he recounts having an extremely powerful out-of-body on a dose less than he was familiar with- so I think they can always pop up when you least expect them, but even psychedelics won't always produce more than visual distortions/active imagination.

More than a 1/4 oz. probably isn't worth doing unless you have high tolerance- once you reach the amount where all the switches in your head are flipped, adding more might make it last a bit longer but that's it.

7. wewedude

Reputation Points:
    from portugal
    Allright thank you very much that was really helpfull, i thing ill go for 4 g.