1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Oral use - silly little "recipe"

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by hemalitun, Apr 26, 2013.

1. hemalitun

hemalitun Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    8 oz cup/mug
    add light cream , then milk (any %).
    steep chamomile tea (i used lipton's)
    add kratom (i used bali)

the idea is to add enough cream to be able to taste the slick/fatty flavor (doesn't sound appetizing but i'm sure you know what i mean). anyway i just did this and it tasted basically indistinguishable from...pasta with pesto sauce! try it out

2. SpatialReason

SpatialReason Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Nice! Sounds much like what I do when I can't stomach the wonderfully awful taste of Gold Reserve and UEI extracts. I can also comment that cinnamon helps, and if you don't like that type of drink, you can always cut it with lemon juice. Heck, I have made Amaretto kratom before, but alcoholic kratom is more "advanced studies" of the tea. I wouldn't recommend it unless you are looking to get quickly messed up (and control the amount consumed to a T)

3. Netizen

Netizen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Meh, Kratom is an acquired taste. Try to associate the flavor with its euphoric effects (same thing people do with alcohol). Make the taste a treat rather than a chore and you will soon enjoy it.

4. MachoManSavage

MachoManSavage

Reputation Points:
    I want to say I agree completely with you on associating the effects with the taste. I feel like I'm high the first second I eat kratom, just because my brain is hardwired into knowing what's going to come within half an hour.

As for alcohol, I disagree. Alcohol actually taste delicious, in my opinion. I quit drinking, but the only thing I miss is the taste.

5. Netizen

Netizen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Maybe you think alcohol is delicious now, but was it that way when you first started drinking? Teens almost always mix hard liquor with soda because they can't stand the taste, yet most adults enjoy it straight. Personally I hated the taste until I started drinking enough to feel it. Either that, or it's a developmental thing.