Similar to Ritalin, Adderall - for focus?

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by monkey, Jul 14, 2004.

1. monkey

monkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Anything you can get online that give you the focus as Ritalin and Adderall do?

2. Kemikaru_Tenshu

Kemikaru_Tenshu Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    You could try various "smart drugs", though they only seem to work for a minority of people.

~KT

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2007
  3. betsym

betsym Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was told by the Gifted Development Center in Denver, Colorado to use Pycnogenol instead of Adderall but strictly from the Kaire Company in France. Pycnogenol is a supplement that comes from pine bark. I was sceptical to say the least, especially since it costed $200.00 a monthfor the 2 bottles of different kinds that was required. Suprisingly, it worked, but mainly as a means to relax me so I could focus.You can look up ADHD and Pycnogenol and see what comes up. Swim no longer gets it from France but uses the kind she can get at the drug store and have found no difference as far as results go. Kratom supposedly can be used for ADHD, according to the website Mr. Kratom, and I has used it for that also.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2006
  4. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Its possible that ephedrine would work in similiar ways to Adderall.

5. Nadia Snow

Nadia Snow Newbie

Reputation Points:
  6. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Theres a wide range of ephedra, ephedrine, etc pills out there which are better than nothing. I don't like them because they have some of the negative health effects of adderal, ritalin, etc without the buzz. I have come across one kind he did like, which had extracts of ephedra, kava, guarana, green tea and a few more herbs.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2007