TEK - Simple acetone wash of cocaine 2009

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by nickyfab, Jul 27, 2009.

1. nickyfab

nickyfab Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    ok so after a year of taking cocaine regularly swim realised he was getting pretty shit stuff, good for the street but somehow he kept getting the feeling this is not what real coke is like. after researching purifying techniques I had it down to 2 options
    1, an acid based extraction (intermediate)
    2, an acetone wash (beginner/anyone)

(anyone in a rush can skip down to the step guide 1 through 7 at the bottom, but read the acetone section first)

as I has no chemistry background he chose the acetone wash, as its simple, easy and only needs one solution, namely acetone.

swim can assure any readers that the acetone wash is the easiest way to really clean out the shit and gunk from your product, this method should produce around 75% purity, but any nasty cuts will be eradicated,

id like to say this method was taken from david lee's book on cocaine which swim told me is on most torrent websites, and some smaller bookstores (at a high price).
    this book is amazing and although 20 years old is a great companion for any connoisseur. also Le Junks amazing threads from a few years ago are of great use to any reader wishing to learn more about this product.

ok so here is the simple steps to clean out your stash, I did this with a mere 1g but recommends highly that you do this with at least 3g to make it worth it, you will be so pissed when you see how nice it comes out and so little you have if done with less.

items you need are
    1, 1 ltr can of acetone available online and small DIY shops, don't bother with the big stores, they don't sell it and they know why they don't! it has to be pure acetone not nail varnish.

2, bag of epsom salts (skip these if you somehow can get anhydrous acetone from a chemlab supply store)

3, two 50 or 100ml glass beakers, glass eye dropper, plastic funnel (preferably 16cm, but not too important), filter paper- medium flow, glass stirrer (must be glass), lab stand to hold funnel (you can make shift these at home easily just improvise or get your buddy to hold it lol, dont!) glass cover for beaker, paperclip, toothbrush.

right first off You has got to get all the water thats hiding in the acetone down to the bottom, swim bakes around 3 handfulls of the epsom salts in the oven at around gas mark 6 - 400 degrees f, after around 2 hours take them out and crush them up real fine with a spoon then put back in for another 10 minutes, leave to cool but not for too long,

You takes around 10-15 grams of the now ash like powder and a few grams at a time add it to the can of acetone, shake the can well for around 2 minutes and then leave it to settle for 24 hours. all your ash has collected the water molecules in the acetone and sank it to the bottom, note that you cant really move the can around much after this as the ash in the bottom will be disturbed and rise up into the acetone.

from now on when You needs some acetone collect it from the can direct using the eye dropper, which must be glass, collect it into the bottle and keep the lid on at all times when not in use.

this is based on 1g but recommended that 3g be used, just adjust the measurements accordingly.

1: chop up the most likely dirty coke into a fine powder and pour it into the beaker add 10ml of acetone to the beaker and stir for around 2 minutes. the mixture will become very cloudy, cover and leave for around 5 minutes to let the crystals settle at the bottom.

2: pour the acetone into the filter which is setup inside the funnel attached to the lab stand standing over the other glass beaker. dont let any crystals leave the beaker yet, just gently pour the acetone out while keeping the crystals in the beaker.

3: add another 10ml of acetone to the beaker with the coke crystals in it, stir for about 2 minutes cover and leave to stand for 3 minutes or so.

4: pour the entire contents of the beaker through the filter then add another 5ml of acetone to the beaker and swirl to pick up any last few crystals that remain then pour into the filter. cover the filter and wait a couple of minutes now pour another 5ml of acetone direct into the filter for the final wash. leave for 5 minutes minimum.

5: gently lift up the filter from the funnel with the crystals inside it fold the top and sides over to close it, now place a paperclip over the folds to hold it in place.

6: place the filter holding your lovely shiny crystals onto a magazine or a clean surface and press down on the clump of crystals inside the filter, place under a gentle lamp for 10 minutes, place the filter somewhere dry and cool and leave for at least 24 hours, this drying process is what gives it the look and strength You is after so is crucial to quality, it compares to the curing of meat. the longer the curing the better the taste!

7: now the best part, gently open up the filter onto a plate or mirror and tap out the (what will now be) amazing flakey white crystals, gently use the toothbrush to brush off any crystals that have stuck to the filter paper

8: chop up your now roughly 75% pure but more importantly CLEAN real coke into the lovely fine powder it was always meant to be and enjoy the feeling of quality cocaine. goodbye stuffy nose!

after doing this with 1g I got a .3 yield so has been getting pretty shit stuff, swim sees no point in doing this with less than 3g, with that you should get roughly 1g of top quality stuff, unless you get a better product, saying this though you can do this with 1g just to see with your own eyes how good or bad your stuff is and then let your dealer know he sucks!!

this may seem long winded as I am a very longwinded twat lol, but it is very quick ( the process aside from drying time and making the acetone anhydrous takes about 15 minutes) and is well worth it, its very easy to get the items needed, there is no danger involved in this process unlike the a/b extraction, its quick and very very easy, highly recommended for those of you who are not fiends but connoisseurs, if your a fiend you wont be able to stand the drying time anyway lol.

I would like to thank Le Junk for his method on making the acetone anhydrous, his threads have been of great help to swim.

well i hope this helps people wishing to clean up there stash and health at the same time, drugs are unhealthy but that does not mean you should not care about all the gunk and crap thats in your product which in turn goes in you! for swim its more about cleaning than strengthening but the strength is awesome, rocket fuel! one last word, if You struggles to afford this product then its suggested that you dont perform this, it makes the cost skyrocket (although you do indeed do far less, one small line is a kick up the ass big time) and once you try this you wont be able to look at the street stuff again in the same way, se really only perform this if your wallet is comfortable or for a special occasion!

"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday, was it worth it?"

2. questforstarfish

questforstarfish Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: Simple acetone wash 2009

This was excellent, thank you for the shortened, easy version! This was easier on the eyes and less intimidating than the longer post, and I will definitely be trying it in the future :)

3. nickyfab

nickyfab Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
  4. WhtRabbit

WhtRabbit Newbie

Reputation Points:

I understand that it must be anhydrous acetone or acetone from chem stops. I happen to have a bottle of what says "100% Pure Acetone" I used a glue thinner in an acetone-based glue I use in my business. The ingredients show acetone, no water. I bought it at a Walmart... Why is this not applicable?

5. nickyfab

nickyfab Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o

as far as swim knows, all acetone naturally has some water molecules in it,
    thus a process is required to extract the water inside, if the acetone is not labeled anhydrous acetone then it will have some water molecules in it, you can only get anhydrous acetone from a chemlab supply store, under "reagents"

for this process water dissolves coke, so we dont want any water whatsoever in the acetone. the acetone I used was also labeled 99.9% acetone which is the stuff you need to start with anyway, if the acetone is lower then I do not recommend using it. its a very simple process and epsom salts are very cheap anyways.

6. epote

epote Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from earth

look anything labeled as "pharmaceutical grade" or 99+% acetone is good enough the losses will be minimal because the water will get saturated by impurities and the cocaine loss will be minimal.

finding proper anhydrous acetone is very VERY difficult, it is considered a precursor chemical substance and is listed in pretty much every country

7. WhtRabbit

WhtRabbit Newbie

Reputation Points:

Ok, I have been getting so-so cola for awhile now. Decent enough to get some jollies but with jitters. It's always a little off white with some rock bits in it. She has a handy little spice grinder that makes it fluffy which has improved the overall effect as well. So she cleaned the last batch with this process and it cleaned .7 g to a diminutive 3-4 lines of pure bliss.

She scored some more from same dude. This time, for the first time in a couple of months, it was stark white which was suspicious after having the off white all this time. Swim cleaned part of it and it yielded a few rocks, somewhat pearly (not like the first time) and a chalky flavorless white residue. She's still waiting for it to dry completely to try it.

What could it be stepped on with that would be tasteless, white and acetone proof?

8. fantasma

fantasma Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

what kind of impurities can acetone wash off? b12, baking soda, talc, lactose, lidocaine?

9. mrvision

mrvision Newbie

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o from earth

i blive there was a chart in SWILe junks incredible acetone wash sticky thread. Seek and thou shall find.

10. epote

epote Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from earth

nothing worth mentioning actually...

it will clean of any active impurities that are in non salt form (say caffeine base, or ephedrine base) which doesnt make any difference other than aesthetic because caffeine and ephedrine base are not water soluble so they would be inactive.

It will clean any oil residues (hygrines, wax etc) and remove any excecive hcl acid from the manufacturing prosses.

i.e. it wont do much besides improving the looks and somewhat the feel to the nose

11. tat2Ralfy

tat2Ralfy Newbie

Reputation Points:

Sadly this is true, a very common cut nowadays is creatine, dog shit cheap buy it everywhere and its acetone INSOLUBLE so this cleaning method leaves it where it was to start with, in the cola you just bought, oh yeah and its also white with little shiney crystals just to make it harder to detect, its ouderless, tasteless and water soluable too

12. epote

epote Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from earth

creatine is not water soluble, ethyl creatine is but the taste and smell are horrible so one would know its there

13. nickyfab

nickyfab Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o

well i for one can say for sure that the acetone wash is a great way to clean the shit out of your product, anyone who thinks its not is either a perfectionist or a dooshbag. of course an A/B extraction is the best way to clean your stuff to 90% and above, also in the UK we get different cuts to the US and Asia and the op (me) is from the uk. the op stands by this method for a quick and simple way to clean the shit out of your stuff and make it vastly stronger than the original product.

14. epote

epote Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from earth

yeah well the fact of the matter is you have no idea what you are talking about, an acid base extraction wont get you 90% cocaine, it will get you 100% of a mixture of substances that can be turned into a salt and base form, i.e. a number of cocaine alkalouds, ALL the -caines (lido, benzo, pro etc), caffeine, effedrine, pseudoeffedrine, quinine...basicaly every crystallic substance imaginable has prety much the same properties as cocaine, so no not even an acid base extraction will do that.

hell you you could have pure plants and proper equipment and you'd be hard pressed to reach more than 90% purity.

the reason the acetone wash works is purely mental, cocaine DOES have a set and setting basis, if you are happy and excited before using cocaine you will feel even better, if you are misserable and depressed the high will suck balls.

so you acetone wash and you make yourself thing that "this is the shit" convincing your brain to produce more anticipatory dopamine, cocaine is DAT inhibitor thus a better high...

15. tat2Ralfy

tat2Ralfy Newbie

Reputation Points:

Hahahaha :laugh:,

Basic common sense tells us that the Acetone wash will NOT remove anything that is INSOLUBLE in Acetone, its that simple.
    It will only remove anything that is.Which is still good news, for those without any real chemistry knowledge the Acetone wash can very easily be followed by a IPA wash theres mention of it on this forum (utfse)

If You reads Lejunks original post on the wash, He goes a little further and suggests that some one who aint any of us, should take the resulting powder and seperate the cola crystals from the fine white powder that it will still be mixed with, even going as far as saying, I dont know what it is (the fine powder) but its not cocaine.

fyi epote Creatine Monohydrate is very water soluble, in fact it is marketed as a weight training supplement and the make up instructions are to dilute in 500mls of water.

16. epote

epote Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from earth

creatine is not water soluble, well ok, it is modaratly soluble, try it out man, ive been using creatine for quite some time, a teaspoon wont properly dissolve in a glass of water

plus check out the msds

http://www.jtbaker.com/msds/englishhtml/c5357.htm

1-10% solubility in water

17. tat2Ralfy

tat2Ralfy Newbie

Reputation Points:

Oh eck your right too.... lol
    is it acetone soluable?
    Hang on..........

No it just sits there in 99.5%, bugger!
    so in theory swiu could use acetone to wash followed by dh2o and evap?

18. epote

epote Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from earth

actually the best way to remove creatine would be a small amount of water....

dissolve one's cocaine in say 5ml of water per gram filter out the crap and evaporate, that would leave minimal quantities of creatine BUT creatine is prety inert, and would only cause mechanical damage to the sinuses if left for too long or inhaled to hard.

19. nickyfab

nickyfab Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    so does epote think an acetone wash is some kind of mental trick that makes you think your stuff is better?

20. epote

epote Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from earth
    yes pretty much...

well it wont harm in any way and there is a chance to make it better, at the very least it will rid of dust and crap like that, but the chance of somehow improving the high through some chemical or physical means is null.

but hey real is what your brain tells you is real, so...

Tags: