1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Simple San Pedro/Peyote question

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by Pot Head Pixie, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Pot Head Pixie

Pot Head Pixie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 15, 2004
    I know San Pedroand Peyote can be bought in smartshops in Amsterdam, but is it ready to be taken straight away ? My wife and I will be in Amsterdam soon for a week... We wondered if we could try these magical mescaline plants (as well as some mushrooms, but that's a different discussion...)
  2. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 11, 2004
    from U.K.
    They peyote is ready to eat, the pedro needs to be cooked down to a syrup, it has too much bulk to consume natural, unless you have an iron gut that is.
  3. wizard warior

wizard warior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Aug 2, 2004
    i did it once before buy grinding down the plant material in a pepper grinder then stuffing it into gelatine capsules the biggest i could find i think it was 350mg size.i did 25g and got a pretty intese trip it was my first time and would recommend you have soem company with you if your the kind of person who freaks out easily.