Skunk cut with Glass?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by azzman, Nov 10, 2005.

1. azzman

azzman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Apologies if this has already been posted.

Got some skunk in the other day, very heavy stuff, in both senses of the word, and nice and sparkly. A little too sparkly, actually.

Come to mention it, a little too heavy, too. This stuff weighed up, but it's half the size that bud normally is (although very slightly damp), and though compressed, not scandallously so.

Somebody called me up the next day, saying his was cut with glass. These things are normally an over-reaction, and I've had problems before with what looks like a sprayed-on sugar solution to increase the THC look of it. You can tell because thre's occasionally small pockets of sugar that tase sweet.

However, sugar and THC dissolve in water.

This stuff does not. It also grinds under your teeth like grit if you eat it and doesn't want to leave. I am concerned that people are putting this stuff in their lungs, and am on here, partly to warn, but primarily to find out if anyone knows what's going on, or has had similar experiences.

This stuff is import, not domestic, and is most likely arriving on our shores in large batches.

The whole reason I smoke skunk is because I don't want to line my lungs with henna and carrier-bag plastic, but if it's that or glass dust, I'm switching back to hash!

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    wtf? the entire concepts just blows swims mind away. why would somebody put an expensive very "incriminating" drug on such a inexpensive "more tolorated" plant? or do you mean actual particles of glass? this is just absurd. I am curious to see if anybody else knows what you're talking about. this whole thing makes me wondor...

3. azzman

azzman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, I wish they laced it with another drug!

No, I mean actual glass. Like pull your conservatory down, run it
    through a grinder, stick it in a super-soaker and drench your plant
    with it. It shines like glitter, very fine, catches the light.

Not good at all.

Not sure if there's some dumb explanation, like I'm wrong to think that
    THC dissolves. I ws first alerted to this by this other guy, and it's
    been a long time since I've put green in my mouth, but I can't deny it
    don't feel right.

Very dodge.

Also, save me looking for an explanation- what's the deal with 'swim'?

Never heard before.

Cheers

Azz

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    SWIM = Someone Who Isn't Me (Basically keeping your name clear)

I highly doubt your skunk is cut with glass. Firstly, I can't imagine how one could actually lace weed with glass particles and second of all, the idea is completely lunatic and not even the dodgiest dealers would bother with something so absurd.

I would love to examine this so-called Glass-cut Skunk to see what's really going on but without seeing, touching and smoking it, I really can't be sure what to advise you.

But whatever you do, don't go back to smoking that shitty soapbar hash. That shit will fuck you up seriously. Not even a convicted kiddie-rapist should have to go through the misery of smoking that filth.

5. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    THC isn't water soluble, so it wont dissolve in water...

Idoubt it's glass, why would your dealereven do that? your making him money...

I think the person that foned you wasprobablyparanoid, and has now passed it to you.

Tags: