1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Experiences - "Skunk" Smoking blend

Discussion in 'Cannabinoids' started by Fango, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Fango

Fango Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Ok, After quite a bit of searching, I have only turfed up a few topics that mention this stuff.

Legal MJ alternative smoking blend called "skunk". I would like to make this the thread on the product. I have a batch arriving in the morning and is looking forward to trying a new legal blend. I will be letting everyone know the results.

Let SWIM know what anyone else you know thinks of the stuff!

Basically the ingredients are kept secret.... But here is the packaging

[​IMG]

Ingredients are unknown, So discussion on active ingredients or the blend that makes this work are culled pretty quick. Product is illegal/not distributed in Australia, Norway, USA and Sweden. Not to be mistaken with the cheap "super-skunk" blend; also theories have been purposed into whether this is the same as "smoke" blend, discussion of that is useful here too... Anyway discussions into whether You liked or hated it are much appreciated.

Untill tomorrow when SWIM's monkey reports back on the blend... keep it chill.

Peace.

2. readeadamie

readeadamie Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    According to the GC/MS scans performed at Frieburg University it's main ingredients are oleamide and JWH-018. It's base or carrier herb is mullein, and the flavouring is clove oil. It may or may not contain aescin and an Erythrina mulungu alkaloid extract as these are ingredients in smoke and they are VERY similar. Aescin is a yellow powder that should be stuck to the herb and the erythrina extract would have the appearance of black specks scattered throughout. This stuff hasn't been available in my local headstores for nearly a year now so I cannot confirm whether the last two ingredients are present. At least whoever makes this stuff admits that this stuff IS weed (a new breed), the synthetic kind.

3. Fango

Fango Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Thanks for the info Readeadamie, that gives SWIM something to research.

SWIM's arrived this morning, I have had a small amount in a spliff (with tobacco) This was an alright smoke, but the taste of the stuff is pretty rancid. SWIM also had 3 bowls full in his bong. I had alight head high, but has a bit of a head ache. SWIM's not sure if this is "skunk" or not, as his girlfriend didnt have any and she feels crap too.

A note on the taste, its vile. I say its seriously not great, and sticks in your mouth for hours afterwards.

I will probably try some more over the weekend and report on it.

4. Fango

Fango Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Day 2 of "skunk" smoking blend.

SWIM Had a generously packed spliff (with tobacco and some opium lettuce leaf to take the edge off the flavor)

Followed shortly after (about 15 minutes) by 3 bowls in a bong

This was on a relatively empty stomach, and under the influence of no other drugs, I am a 5'10, 12st male.

Buzz was not great, little head high, and slight tingling sensation, followed by what could have been the munchies, but I was due food anyway, so the jury is out there. Not a MJ alternative buzz by any means.

I have read reviews on certain sites about these blends saying they are the equivalent of a fairly good bag of MJ, but SWIM really cant see this.

Tomorrow evenings agenda for I am to make a chronic of the stuff, with a little opium lettice for flavor, Then a few large bowls of the stuff. Will report back on how that fairs, So far the outlook for this is glim, I feel that the amount he is having to use of this stuff to feel anything would make it about 3 times the price of a moderate stregnth bag of MJ, for nowhere near the feeling.

I am aware this is only really used as a substitute to MJ, maybe for use in hard times. But so far, this I am not satisfied in the slightest.

5. Fango

Fango Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have completely switched off of this.

Its got a nasty, lingering taste. Has little of no effect on SWIM, and costs more than an eighth of weed.

SWIM won't even smoke the rest he doesn't think, £25 down the drain. SWIM hates having moved to university and not being able to find a dealer.

6. pinball wizard

pinball wizard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My pet lion tried some of this stuff a few weeks ago having enjoyed many other blends including Yucatan Fire, Spice Silver and Gold and Genie, this 'Skunk' blend is the worst according to him. It smells really wrank and does indeed leave a foul taste in the mouth both during and after smoking. Effects wise it is ok, nothing special though, probably one to be avoided.

7. Stu Bai

Stu Bai Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from ireland
    Skunk = Smoke. The two are identical. Both now come in a vanilla flavour although I doubt this helps the rank taste and throat irritation, which is down to the Oleamide. I find the blend to be really promising at first but tolerance develops very, very fast and Swim can only stomach enough of the smoke to get twenty minuets of tingling and head rush sensations.

I am also told this product is nowhere near as potent as it once was, and it may be wise to weigh out your bag as people have been caught shorthanded left, right and center.

8. jamey

jamey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIM's first experience of a cannaboid blend was Skunk. SWIM still buys skunk and loves it. SWIM admits that the smoke is very harsh but loves the high it brings. SWIM's General experience of Skunk is the following; SWIM rolls a kingsize joint of 50:50 skunk and mixer. SWIM smokes it and experiences a pritty good body high and a really zoney, mellow feel... SWIM's experiences usually last about 2 hours. I get mild munchies on Skunk, he also gets the giggles if he hits a little hard.