Skyrolling

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by brink, May 15, 2006.

1. brink

brink Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have four pills and a reservation for two minutes of indoor skydiving. Does he dare?

2. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I would not take all four pills
    Why not? some people apparently snort amyl nitrite poppers before jumping out. swim wonders what it would be like bungey jumping while on acid

3. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    this is EXACTLY what I have been thinking about, the acid + skydiving part. anyone with a friend named swim who has? it would be very interesting to hear about.

4. fatmanstan

fatmanstan Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Indoor skydiving sounds to me like one of those wind-tunnel type set-ups, eh? If so, that would be awesome. No real dangers involved, and you could always stop if it was too intense. 4 might be excessive, but that's just SWIM. As long as the people running the facility were cool, I would say hell yeah!

5. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Its only two minutes, im sure you can withstand 2 minutes of w/e intense feeling you may experience. But it does sound like something I would like to do. Like said befoer know your dose, if 4 pills is normal for you and is safe then go for it, it will probably be amazing. And be sure to let us know how it goes!!

6. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    what the heck is indoor skydiving?

this one dude has done plenty of extreme sports on psychs. paragliding on 2C-T-21, off a mountaintop in Australia at sunset, magick wind...comes to mind...

7. fatmanstan

fatmanstan Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Nano, as far as I understand, you get into full gear (minus the parachute) then you jump into a large windtunnel. That is, there is a steel grate on the floor, and a very large fan below that. The walls are padded, and the roof is also screened in. The fan blowing from below simulates skydiving. You just float there in the air, and can control how high (pun not intended) you go, or low, or direction, by the way you move your body. Essentially like freefalling, except you aren't going anywhere.

8. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Thats sounds fun has anyone ever been on a bouncy castle? stoned that was good laugh

9. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Back in the days some monkeys i know used to toke up and race their tuned mopeds all over town and through the woods. Sometimes they even trew in a pill or two, but they all agreed thats when things could get a little to dangerous, fun as hell though according to them.
    Nothing beats the rush of being chased by the police while high on XTC and weed and managing to shake em. Seems monkeys know all the little one way alleys which are fysicly blocked for automobiles.

edit: guess this warants a 'dont try this at home kids' . In retrospect these monkeys are lucky to be alive to this day, they were 8 in total and switched from mopeds to high HP bikes at the age of 19. All of em have had minor to serious accidents on them since then, amazingly no fatalities and no permanent disabilities.
    These monkeys never mixed high HP bikes with any kind of intoxicant and now fully realise how nutty their little moped escapades really were.

Last edited: May 18, 2006
  10. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    My friends and I used to drink and drive a mini bike around our friends 100 some odd acre farm. It didnt go over 30 mph and they wore helmets and it was in grass, they took some falls but no serious accidents just stupid fun.

Since then they all got 400+ hp cars which they never drive under the influence of anything besides pot. But they all took a BMW performance driving class, which provided m3's and m5's to learn and practice on, on a closed course which consisted of a road course and a large parking lot used for drifting. And I have to say drifting while extremely high on marijuana was the most fun hes ever had in his life. As long as your adrenaline doesnt outweigh the drug your on it can prove to be loads of fun being high for extreme sports/activities.

11. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am going on holidays in Sydney next week, and her brother, sister-in-law and a bunch of friends (2 car loads of people) are all going to play paintball skirmish after doing a few lines of speed!

SWIM comes from a state within Australia where the country's worst masacre took place, and so the local government took it upon themselves to outlaw paintball skirmish. As such, she has never done it, let alone experienced it while completely wired up, with a bunch of other caners!

So, bring it on..... 600 paint balls and 4 hours to kill!!!!

I cannot wait! 10 days to go!!!!

I'll let you all know how I went with her extreme activity while extremely wired up!

Here are some pics from the paintball website:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BRING IT ON!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  12. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    cool, paintballing is ok, swim loves 6mm bb air soft skirmishing, for the realism. although paint balling is still fun.. nothing beats gas blowbacks pistols and a couple of friends u wanna shoot at with , hmmm maybe the odd line of coke here or there.:snort:

Last edited: May 30, 2006
  13. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is air soft skirmishing with an air rifle?

I remember my bro using an air rifle when we were kids. They would shoot all sorts of things, just for fun. But if they ever got shot themselves..... man, they were sooks.

I also rememeber 1 time when my bro's (idiot) friend dared my bro to shoot him in the foot, close up with an air rifle. He was a blithering mess when my bro followed through and actually did it! They were only about 13 or something though.

I better not deviate from the thread too much. So, to give it relevance, I'm enquiring about the air soft skirmish incase I want to try it while high sometime.

14. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    erm... here this may explain what airsoft skirmishing is well its the link boyo gave me he says your get the idea as you browse.

*ALSO NON of these are live firing weapons they all shoot 6mm bbs*
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but with similar shooting styles to the real ones, only with out skin penetrating properties of the Live ones, We all wear safety googols and things when we use them,

Nothing ever compares to a real 44 Magnum revolver , yeah the desert eagle is fancy and has similer power. but to see the melon explode. swia also loves Usa, Texas's firing ranges.

DO NOT LINK TO COMMERCIAL SITES! GEEZ!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2006
  15. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for that Alicia.

I'm checking out the link you gave me now

16. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    that sounds like a really cool idea, BUT SWIBL thinks it would be an even better idea to go indoor skydiving on a psychedelic, probably acid, or what the hell, A CANDYFLIP! or maybe that's a bit too extreme, it depends on you