sleep after ket ?

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by freeebase, Jan 16, 2007.

1. freeebase

freeebase Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I take hours to sleep after ket ? anyway round this ? without him havin to take it earlier in the day ?

2. arman

arman Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    in SWIM's experiences using ketamine several times a night will make sleeping harder, for example if you take 100mg at once it would be easier to sleep afterward than two 50mg ones. thats SWIM's personal experience and may not be true for everyone.

it would be nice to have some short-acting benzo like Xanax (Alprazolam) or even Valium (Diazepam) in case you want to get some nice sleep. SWIM prefer short-acting benzos for this purpose cause he can feel normal by morning. I have to name his favorite drug Clonazepam (which is long-acting), cause Clonazepam helped SWIM so much in every aspect of his life.

thank you Dr. Sternbach.

3. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
  4. nonee_desul

nonee_desul Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It's been awhile since I have done this, I would do pot and k together and found it easy to sleep afterwards (although they were naps and I was generally exhausted by mid-afternoon when she would do it).

5. PingoTango

PingoTango Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    SWIM never has difficulty sleeping after a K session, especially if he smokes a bit of weed just as the trip is beginning to tail off (good idea to roll your spliffs before you take the line though ;) ) - the combination of the K comedown and the nice stoned haze puts him right in the mood for beddie-byes.

6. Demented Ferret

Demented Ferret Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Agreeing with the above post, I find a bit of weed normally sorts out any 'problems' ketamine seems have regarding disturbed sleep.

That being said, most of the time Swim sleeps like a log after K.

7. pabel_giboon

pabel_giboon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    113 y/o
    Food plus beer? a good sandwich and a couple of 1lt botles of good beer can do the trick, and a little food can be usefull for your body to recover (not the beer, of course).

8. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    I find the best thing to do after taking ket is to smoke urself stupid. usually swim wakes up like every 15 mins after doin ket but if he gets stoned then he sleeps like a baby