1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Smoke meth w/ waterpipe - lose to water?

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by Superball, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Superball

Superball Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have a waterpipe that bubbles the vapor through about 4 or 5 ounces of water. How much meth is lost when smoking it like this?

I was thinking that if I used a sugary drink, the meth would be less likely to dissolve in the liquid.

2. Guilt

Guilt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The meth may become cleaner by going threw the water, I am not entirely sure of how much is lost, but water cleans meth and the meth recrystalizes and the cut is on the surface of the crystal and is easier to smoke away quicky ... if you're that worried about the ammount lost and don't care about the cut, use the water and make some cool-aide with it or something.

This is when you will need to listen to the alcohol commercials -- drink responsibly! LOL

3. The Kid

The Kid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    when meth goes through water it becomes cleaner and less likely to crystalize in your throat. I find that the hits that I take from a bong get me so much more intense than when I take hits from a dry pipe. You make the most out of your meth when you smoke from a bong or waterpipe.

4. MadMax812

MadMax812 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    only use water in your water pipes, and save it! If you take the used water and pour it onto a large glass dinner plate and set it out, the water will evaporate and you will be left with a film of white on the plate. Use a razor to scrape this off(it will be powdery) and you can resmoke this powder. Or save powder in airtight container for a "rainy day" .

5. SHARDSOLDIER

SHARDSOLDIER Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yes I Agree With Madmax, Try To Only Use Distilled Water And Keep The Water As Clean As Possible,reason For This Being The Cleaner The Product Will Be When You Bring It Back. From Personal Experiences, Instead Of Waiting To Vap Back, Put It In A Vision And Boil It On A Low Flame And Vap It Back That Way. If Done All Correctly It Will Be Just As Good Second Time Around.

6. SHARDSOLDIER

SHARDSOLDIER Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Madmax Is Correct, Try To Only Use Distilled,reason Being It Boils Back Alot Better. Thats Saying You Did It That Way Which I Find Alot Better And Quicker, Just Put The Water In A Vision And Lightly Boil The Water Away, Thus Leaving You With The Product To Scrape.

7. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    Since Meth smoke isnt actually smoke its vapor the second it reaches the temp to turn back into cystals it will... If you save the water, not much would be lost, but per puff of vapor your hits will have much less meth in them than a normal glass pipe hit.

I dont really see the point, smoke less to smoke more later or smoke more and have less left over is all your really doing.

The only thing this will accomplish is getting less meth deliverd per hit witch would just create a less intense rush because the meth wouldent be getting too your blood in such hich cocentrations.

However if you evap the water you WILL have some left over but in that process by itself some meth will surely be lost.

If this is for expermental purposes go right ahead but other than that i see no point what so ever. Either way you're not getting more for your money and just complicating everything and creating possibiltys for a loss of product, If you want somthing for a rainy day use a glass pipe and smoke the resin when ur out. Too smim meth smoke is also very pleasant with a welcomed chemical taste i guess its an aquired taste.

8. cyndi

cyndi R.I.P. Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes, this is why the water oiler is popular. In a pinch You could use the residue to rail. Not as good as the full blast but will stave off cravings and craziness for a while. Now swim must be profound, lol, you know whether you have a pinch or an ounce, the bag will always empty. Then swimmers are back in a jam.

9. cyndi

Reputation Points:
    Swim must agree with the kid, the hits are more intense with a water pipe in swim's experience with the water oiler. Usually meth has a lot of unmentionable junk in it as well as cut usually, it could filter it out?

10. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    SWIM see's absolutly no reason why the hit would be more intense besides possibly taking in a bigger hit.

It may filter some junk out... but at best the junk is compleatly water soluble as meth already is... in witch case you would be losing an Equal amount of "junk" and meth per hit, this would be the same meth/cut % as normal just a lower concentration of both.

But if the cut isnt compleatly water solable then you're hits will actually have a higher % of cut compared to meth than if taken out of a normal glass pipe.

I am not doubting that ur expeirence may infact be better with water pipes but it shouldent be do to anything like this... Possibly placeabo, or ur taking bigger hits or faster who knows.

11. cyndi

Reputation Points:
    Well obviously there is little research that shows this, swim just hit it a couple of times with the water pipe with a bud. The feeling seemed more intense than a regular oiler hit. Swim will swim away on that note.

12. queen b

queen b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    y not just drink it, then u can use koolaid or sumoin.

13. cyndi

Reputation Points:
    Battery acid, ephedra, and household chems with a koolaide chaser. Yummy!!

14. queen b

queen b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    if u dont like the bat cid maybe try p2p or psuedo insted of lithium

15. BenwiFFen

BenwiFFen Newbie

Reputation Points:
    To each there own. It seems like who's filling the pipe has the last word. Smoking it is wasting some anyway you look at it. The high has no legs. If the product is clean water is wasting more. Holding in your hit till your blue in the face isn't the best or smartest thing. Haven't met anybody turn down a new way to burn the stuff up. Yet

16. morrisonf

morrisonf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM experimented with a water pipe and reported huge hits, ala clouds of doom, however, these hits only brought about negative peripheral stimulation such as increased heart rate, nervousness, paranoia, and little to no mental clarity or euphoria.

SWIM then waited a couple hours and proceeded to smoke dry via glass pipe with same material. They reported a HUGE difference, like night and day. Instant clarity, euphoria, etc., and negligible peripheral effects.

17. Archenemy

Archenemy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I would like to point out that Methamphetamine does not contain battery acid, ephedra or household chems... those products are simply used to chemicaly alter an existing chemical and do not go INTO the product.
    (i.e. the chemicals are used to convert (Psuedo)Ephedrine into Methamphetamine)

18. razorwiredildo

razorwiredildo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

True, but this would only really be true for pharm grade meth. Kitchen ractions are often imperfect and not all chemicals get reacted, so people end up with meth + unreacted chemicals.

19. BongTech

BongTech Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    My buddy BT used to use a 'bong' for m.a... but then decided that best method (for him) was insufflation - maybe via a hotrail to get the best of both worlds. But occasionally he would use a pipe, sometimes via bong.... The bong/water-chamber is not essential but was done 'for the hell of it' and it gave BT something to tweak on.... Most of the points have already been mentioned... but just to run over some again. - it is very water soluble, so some will be lost into the water. No big deal, either evap and reclaim sometime in the future, or just grow some nuts and drink the water! - it will not reXstalise in swiy's throat or lungs. don't know where that one keeps coming from. - if the goods have been made properly then there will be little in the way of toxins and unreduced eph/pse in the mix at all.... but the stuff bought on the streets will not necessarily have been so lovingly crafted. You should always clean before using - no matter which m.o.a is used. - m.a is m.a - no matter which synth route has been used to get to it... with the exception that the old route gave rise to racemic product. - to those that love blowing out big fat assed clouds that obscure the sun..... think on this..... M.A is water soluble and so should be easily absorbed into swiys system via the moist lungs - crossing into the bloodstream. So those clouds are either a). a cut that is not as water soluble as the m.a - b) or very wasteful in terms of product. BT's money is on option a), but either way they are not something to be proud of. -

20. ?LORD WORM?

?LORD WORM? Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    just evap the water very carefully
    any meth u think is lost will bee in there
    but make sure that before u evap the water the
    bong has been used extensively
    That way more product will be left in there