smoke speed

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Silonco, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Silonco

Silonco Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    is there any way you can do to smoke speed? or make something from it that is smokeable

2. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If your asking if you can smoke meth then, yes you can.

You can take a 6''x4'' piece of aluminum foil and fold it in half long ways. Put some meth on it and hold a flame a few inches below until it melts onto the foil. Now put a straw in your mouth to inhale the smoke and use the flame underneath to vaporize it.

Another way. Take a regular light bulb and use a metal nail to break out the black glass at the bottom of it. Pull ecerything out of it so it is hollow and put a table spoon of regular table salt into it. Now, swirl it around until it is completely clear and dump out salt. Rinse it well and let it dry completely. Put the meth inside and melt it with a lighter underneath the bulb. Using a straw or hollowed out pen, inhale the smoke that vaporizes off of it while using the lighter.

3. Silonco

Silonco Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    are you shure about that? because I never heard about doing it, so I can't immagine that you can smoke it the way you smoke crack, has you ever tried it before?

4. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have used both methods many, many, many, many times and they both work perfectly.

5. SLICE

SLICE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeh i've tried that lightbulb thing.. works well.There are stores that sell proper crack pipes though (if you don't wantto feel homeless!)and they're not all that expensive

6. Silonco

Silonco Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    and how about the feeling? is it the same as just snorting speed or is it something else? Do you also feel bad of it the day after[​IMG]Man I never heard of it, tomorrow I'll give it a try, but if you have wet speed i could immagine that it's not possible to smoke it in a lightbulb?

grtz

7. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
  8. Silonco

Silonco Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    aphetamine, yesterday I'v tried it with some speed I had from the last night,but when I burned it it became brown and then black,I tried different ways but everytime it became black and directly burned away, what's wrong?

9. Sitbcknchill

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    So what exactly are you smoking? A crushed up pill or something or straight up pure amphetamine?

10. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You may be using too much heat. It's not hard to burn it and when you do, it turns black and tastes like shit. Hold the flame about 1.5 inches underneath and as soon as it melts take the flame away so it can cool. It should melt into an almost clear (kinda milky white/yellowish tint) "puddle" and then re-solidify. Now, use the flame underneath about 1.5 inches. As it starts to smoke roll the light bulb back and forth between your fingers so the meth doesn't stay in one spot. Don't keep the flame lit under it the whole time. Afew seconds after it begins to smoke should be fine.

If your using foil, then keep the foil at a bit of a slant so when the meth melts, it can roll down a little bit. Remember, you don't want to keep it all in one spot, it will burn easier. I think I remember it showing Angelina Jolie doing it with H in "gia". Although she was using H, it's the same concept.

Personally, I find the effects of smoking it to be superior to sniffing it. For one, it doesn't hurt to smoke it. As soon as you hit it, you feel effects. I can always feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end while taking the first few hits. I think speed has a rather pleasant aroma when smoked. It's a lot of fun smoking meth cuz there is more ritual in it. Plus you can share with your friends (if you want to) so, that one line for you can equal a nice buzz for everybody.

Depending on how much you use, the comedown is pretty much the same as if you snort it.Edited by: jrock0069

11. pillywilly

pillywilly Newbie

Reputation Points:
    you can smoke "ice"

but everybody always told me that you will get holes in your longs,if you smoke am or meth.

isnt this true?

12. Silonco

Silonco Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium

now just amphetamine's in powder, actually it's not powder because here it's allways very wet so difficult to snort.

13. magicmaster141

magicmaster141 Newbie

Reputation Points:

I don't think it is... Meth can re-crystalize in your lungs if you hold in your hits, and I'm sure a little bit does re-crystalize even if you don't hold it. Anyway I almost always hold in my hits nearly as long as I can when I smoke it and I'm fine (I hope lol), but I've only been smoking for about 4 mo. (mainly snorted/shoot it 8 mo. before that and the last 4 mo. mainly been smoking)... Everyone I smoke with always tell me how I shouldn't hold it in lol sometimes my g/f will even get mad and hit me in the chest trying to get me to exhale. I figure that it prolly does do more damage but I'm not sure how much more... I wonder if me smoking for about 4 mo. and holding the hits would have done less/more damage then someone who has been smoking normal for 1 yr...

14. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Wet speed. dude i wouldn't mess w/ that. so your obviously shooting it right. there is some bad cut in there. if you;re doing wet speed and you;'ve never heard about smoking it, i would research alot more and not mess w/ the wet at all.

15. fivemethoxy

fivemethoxy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    [​IMG]

http://fivemeo123456789.freehomepage.com/images/lightbulb.jp g

Here is a picture copied from page 209
    of the book "Illegal Drugs: A Complete Guide to
    Their History, Chemistry, Use and Abuse" by
    Paul M. Gahlinger, M.D., Ph.D. published by
    Sagebrush medical guides

I thought I invented that idea until I read that book.
    I have found that cold weather and hot jet lighters
    tend to make the bulb explode at random times during use.
    be careful. Also only use clear light bulbs, not pearled ones.

Thought for the day:
    Judy Garland, the Wizard of OZ star, was taking 40 ritalin
    tablets a day in 1968. She died of an overdose on June 15, 1969

16. Sitbcknchill

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    The only thing swim can tell you is if you want to smoke it your gonna have to get rid of the binders/cut and other junk and get down to your pure amphetamine salt....Edited by: sitbcknchill

17. Icecool

Icecool Silver Member

Reputation Points:
  18. fivemethoxy

fivemethoxy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So it is possible to smoke amphetamine sulfate for example just like methamphetamine?

yes and no.

yes it is smokeable but it tends to burn somewhat easily if dex-amphetamine sulphateis extracted from tablets (use di-chloromethane or chloroform). It is however almost unburnable as a 1:1 rasmic mix of dexatory and levatory amphetamine sulphates. Instead, when a lot of heat is applied it sublimes. The residue recondenses up the pipe, and this dust is just as smokeable. It tastes salty and little bits get stuck up the back of your throat (use a cloth over the end of the pipe). There isn't much of a rush, probably due to the lack of water solubility of the sulphate.

Does anyone know if the phosphate is smokeable? it is very water soluble.[​IMG]

19. zenfreak

zenfreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Does the DCM disolve the dex-sulfate directly or do you need to do some sort of a/b extraction?

20. fivemethoxy

fivemethoxy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    DCM dissolves the sulphate directly - use at least 2 x 50ml per 100 5mg tablets.

Tags: