Combinations - smokin pot then doin ritalin.....done it?

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by blah102, May 31, 2004.

1. blah102

blah102 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If you've snorted ritalin after smokin pot, tell me what its like for you....

When i do, ill have little of auditory hallucination, and very very little visual hallucination....ill just see littlethings at the corner of my eye. Then I dont get tired.

2. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes it's a very mellowed out buzz.You'll be stoned from the weed but still be awake and alert from the ritalin.

I havent done ritalin in a long time,but it's something I use to do all the time as a kid.

3. shimomura

shimomura Newbie

Reputation Points:
    how much ritalin do you snort for a sufficient high?

4. sterckxke

sterckxke Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my story:

firsti smoked some pot (not much,about 2pipes)but still i was going gooooddd!about an hour later i took 2,5pills of rilatin (10mg each)waited an hour but i didnt felt anything,so i took another 2,waited...and suddenly the t was bizarstuff kicks in...WTF...i was bizar but good,i felt like i coult handle anything,so me and my friend started running in the forrest,when i suddely saw a thing standing.(it was dark so i didnt saw much)but the drug made it look like a mad cow or something.at that moment a fear "jumped" trough my body and a began running to the JK(Yought house) i took another 2(about an hour later to the last one) when i went in the music beats trough me,that was fun!then i went home and tried to sleep

well thats my adventure,(note:when i do rilatin my usual dose is about 8pills because i have mild ADHD

sorry for my english,because i live in begium

5. natalie4202009

natalie4202009 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    alright well this might seem quite retarted to you but will some one explain about ritalin to me? where do you get it? whts it look like? whats it do to ya? anything else you can think of

6. Gerard

Gerard Newbie

Reputation Points:
  7. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    i've snorted 3 of the little yellow ones, and then smoked a 20 of ice. And then one time i snorted 2 yellow ones and two lines of ice, back to back. Puked.

8. The Kid

The Kid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I only tweak before I smoke, never the other way around, it's not fun.

9. blah102

blah102 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    nah, lol i think its better to smoke then do the "speed"