Smoking - smoking 5-meo-amt

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by delafonze19, May 12, 2007.

1. delafonze19

delafonze19 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If swim wanted to vaporise this chemical would they have to freebase it first? Second question, would they vaporize with a buble type of pipe like meth?:smoking:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2010
  2. samadhi_smiles

samadhi_smiles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    SIWY could do liquid measurement for precise dosing. Then it'd be a matter of finding a lightbulb to function as a vaporizer and dosing out the liquid in there (in a collected pile) and slowly heating it and vap'ing off the liquid then melting/vap'ing the chem. Would probably work.

But WHY??? 5-MeO-AMT sounds shitty enough already and smoking it will probably only increase the bodyload/nausea/headache.

3. samadhi_smiles

samadhi_smiles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    oh this will only work with the chem in HCL form. You would have to find the melting point of the HCL and see if this is practical (some tryptamines are practical to vaporize in hcl form).

4. delafonze19

delafonze19 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I didn't think it was so bad. Reading has shown it decreases body load and shortens the duration when smoked.

5. samadhi_smiles

samadhi_smiles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    Oh, thats not what I've heard. I've heard smoking (or injecting) most tryptamines and phenethylamines vastly increases the bodyload. Injected phenethylamine nearly always results in a puke fest and injected tryptamine nearly always results in tremors, muscle spasms, headache, etc.

It doesn't sound worth it, honestly.