Smoking Adderal?

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by Shwags, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shwags

Shwags Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from U.S.A.
    I was just wondering if you get any effect if you crush Adderal into a powder and were to say, sprinkle it on top of a bowl and smoke the powder. I know you can do that with coke, and it works without turning it into freebase, and I was just became curious when reading those other threads about turning Adderal into smokable freebase. I also have a fat line cut out right now and was gonna smoke a bowl first, wondering if I could just kick it up a notch and put the powder right on top... Thanks for the input in advance. Peace.

2. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    use SWIM to avoid self - incrimination.

3. Shwags

Shwags Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from U.S.A.
    oh yeah, always forget, actually I am prescribed Adderal, so it doesn't really mattter. And as for weed, who gives a fuck. I SMOKE WEED. There.

1. 2/5,
      i know the rules can be a hassle at first but theyre pretty necessary to follow to make sure the site doesnt get shut down! please follow them!
      Aug 5, 2006
    2. 2/5,
      Self Incrimination: If you don't like the rules here then you don't have to be here.
      Aug 5, 2006
  4. trip.more

trip.more Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You would have to extract the dextro-amphetamine and convert it to freebase.I woud think it's active.You doesn't really want to smoke binders yuck

5. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Shwags: Before proceeding further You REALLY needs to use SWIM (Someone Who Isn't Me). Self incrimination is NOT allowed, and the use of I am NON NEGOTIABLE. Not abiding by the rules here can and WILL get You banned

Thankyou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.