Smoking - Smoking Blotter

Discussion in 'LSD' started by mariecurie, Feb 13, 2005.

1. mariecurie

mariecurie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've heard mixed reports about whether smoking blotter will get you
    tripping and I was wondering if anyone had personal anecdotes.

Thanks!

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I very much doubt any effect would come from this, but since heat destroys psilocybin to and shrooms can be smoked, I would only be sure after bioessaying it.

3. MycoGlow

MycoGlow Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the only way blotter would get u high from smoking it would be by the lsd that seeps into ur lips when gripping it with ur mouth. lysergic acid diethylamide is not a thermoactive chem, the molecule does not come into ur lungs thru the gas that is made.

4. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Alfa, you of all people believe that whole smoking shrooms bullshit. Tell me it isnt so.

You are a damn smart fellow when it comes to drugs so you should know that smoking shrooms is a myth.

peace.

5. club222

club222 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    You can't smoke acid.

6. Stingray_313

Stingray_313 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    This sort of has to relate to the topic, but is LSD flammable? Its kind
    of obvious that it wouldent get you high, but wouldent your little
    blotter burst into flames? Ive heard it would from some other site
    (dont know the name of it)... just checking the truth behind that rumor.

7. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    "Heat does destroy LSD and it would certainly waste the material if you tried to smoke it. However we have received reliable reports of people who have smoked blotter and had significant effects from doing so. We have received only a couple of reports of this method, but one of them is from a long time LSD user who said they used it as a way to boost the effects while coming up.

I suspect many people have tried it, but that its not an efficient nor particularly useful way to use LSD." -erowid

8. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

I think that you are misinterperting what Alfa said. he was saying it destroys the active ingreadent in shrooms and they can be smoked but when u smoke them the active ingreadient is killed therefor making it worthless. Even thoughSWIM swears that whenhe puts some shroom dust on a bowlhe gets giggly...

Muirner

9. BEEKSc1

BEEKSc1 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i am not sure about the psilocybin, but i didn't think bombers could be smoked to acheive a relative high to that of oral consumption. but the lsd on the other hand, lsa (natural precursor) and lsd are very instable compounds. no they cannot be smoked, but best advised if kept in a airtight container in the fridge or freezer. lsa and lsd decompose very quickly in the heat

10. san.pedro

san.pedro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea thats the dummbest thing ever it destorys the fuck out of it. also so does sunlight! if u have acid keep it in your freezer

11. BEEKSc1

BEEKSc1 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Muirner: Even thoughSWIM swears that whenhe puts some shroom dust on a bowlhe gets giggly...

are you sure it's not "psychological." the brain releases it's own painkilling chemicals (endorphines) when it is anticipating something of this nature. hey man... more power to ya, if you trick you mind into thinking you have psilocybin in your system, ride on!

12. egoDEATH

egoDEATH Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I wouldn't smoke LSD. Why would you set a good friend on fire? But just something worth noting. I was watching a show about psychedelics on the Discovery channel (first and only show on this subject I've seen aired on National TV)a few years back, and there was one scene where it showed an old Hippie smoking some liquid (allegedly LSD) out of a small, circular wooden pipe.

I have smoked shrooms before with a friend (who insisted we smoke them even after an explanation of why this crazy idea wouldn't work). But it was his shit and we had already ingested a couple of grams, so what the hell, I smoked with him. Shrooms weren't meant to burn in the first place (and tasted like ass when they were on fire). No effects from me. Oh, but my friend was definitely feeling something. Hmmm...maybe it was theeuphoria causedfromthe weed you mixed with the shrooms because you said, "It'll burn better."

Conclusion: Smoking Shrooms: No noticeable effects. Side Effects: Waste of Time and Money (if you paid for them), headache, humiliation (if friends watched you). Smoking Shrooms Laced with Weed:Noticeable effects from the grass, nothing from the shrooms. Side Effects: Grade A Smoke converted into GradeC-F Smoke from the shrooms. Clueless stoner annoying you for the rest of the night because he's "Tripping balls, man."

Edited by: egoDEATH