Smoking - British style

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Bassic, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Bassic

Bassic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Most americans dont do shottie tubes at all but it is used around england and commonly considered the best way of getting stoned fast without using so much bud ~ Not so nice however...
    :p
    Anyhoo, to shottie~

Your gonna need a plastic bottle, a tube, some tobbacco, some weed and a pokey stick.

Burn a hole in the plastic bottle the size of your tube, but no more holes! Plug your tube with a ball of baccy not too loose in the tube and not too packed and poke it down a bit. Now sprinkle your weed on top and stick your tube inside the bong and fill with till near the hole with water. Shottie packing is an art in england make take some practice to get it just right.

Now then were ready to go light and start sucking lightly until all your weed is burnt up then suck as hard as possible and it will suck the baccy down and tube allowing an air tube through the smoke will dissapear in seconds and, if done right it will blow you away... I was sceptical at first too but try it for a night and youll see what i mean. Nasty way of smoking though. If done right you shouldnt smoke and baccy.

Just thought i'd post it for fun hehe :eek:

2. grecian

grecian Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from aruba
    https://drugs-forum.com/threads/6443?highlight=shotty

been done already ^^^ try to use the search engine

good to have another shotty smoker on board though i thought we were a dieing breed. where abouts in england are you from? I was beginning to think its just a south-west thing as other areas seem to have no idea about them.

3. Bassic

Bassic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Sorry, i searched shottie. Hehe

From SW yeh town called Stroud

4. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    ]

could this bit be explained to SWIM again? He dosen't quite understand...

5. grecian

grecian Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from aruba
  6. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIM and co have developed what they believe to be the perfect word for a pokie stick- "Bomdiggie" pronounced "bom dig e" it refers to a stick, key, pen, knife, or something of a longish pokie nature, utilized in the art of smoking bowels for turning over the material in a pipe when a burn has already occurred or other general bowl related uses

Bomdiggie needs to enter stoner vocabulary just slip it in next time You is with your buds and watch it become a common term.

pro bomdiggie for life:D :smoking:

as for shotties, they sound good, I had not heard of them (Midlands UK) no doubt I will try it out next time he sees some green

7. reeeeef

reeeeef Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    interesting, creative, but essentially isn't it basically a bong but instead of having a slide you have the tobacco slip through? i just don't see how this could be any more effective than hittin' a bong.

8. grecian

grecian Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from aruba
    the most important part is the amount of baccy, imagine a ball-bearing that is just big enough to fit in the tube, that is the size and shape of baccy u want. BTW it is nearly impossible to pack shotties with strait baccy or any other dry baccy. let us know how u find it.

reeeeef yes it is very similar to a bong in design but if You smokes shotties he will realise they are different. the hit from a shotty (if packed well) is very distinct and all of my friends agree that it is the most addictive way to smoke weed and especially solids. as far as effects go, shotties will not fail to get swim stoned, beware though they often creep up on you and you can end up being too stoned to do anything for hours... or years in swims case. oh, and one more thing once you get used to it they are quicker to pack than bongs and are great for stitching people up with.

9. doppey

doppey Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Reading this thread i finally realized why these work so well. Even though the tobacco isnt burning your vaporizing it when you smoke the dope, thus getting a hit of both at once. Seems like a cleaner buzz than just mixing the 2 though. Give it a try if you havent already.