1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking cannabis with Aluminum Foil

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Creeping Death, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Is it possible to roll a joint out of tinfoil and smoke it? I'm out of papers, and im desperate for another joint [​IMG]

2. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    Erm, no. Tinfoil doesn't burn. You could, if you're feeling creative, make a pipe out of foil. Or easier still, if you've got an empty drinks can, turn it on it's side, make a bowl by pushing a dent in, punch some small holes in the dent with a badge pin, burn the paint off the bowl, et voila, a pipe! Alternatively, you could always go to the shop...

3. soer

soer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from afghanistan
    or you can make a fruit pipe .. take something like an apple and make a hole at the top and cover with tinfoil and poke holes thru the foil and put the bud there and make a hole thru the side of the apple where u will pull the smoke through ... light and get high!

4. soer

soer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from afghanistan
    or make a Gravity Bong . one of the most efficient ways to smoke

5. nosociety

nosociety Newbie

Reputation Points:
    dont smoke from tinfoil, ive read thats its really unhealthy for you

some chemical burns off of it that can cause alzheimer's or something

6. Micklemouse

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    Oops! Forgot to say - shiny side out, and pass some heat over it first to burn off the crap. Going to the shop is much healthier. And you can pick up some munchies while you're there...

7. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    or you can take a gum wrapper and peal the shiny shit off and roll up with that

8. serotonin

serotonin Newbie

Reputation Points:
  9. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    [​IMG] To b honest guys i have something to admit two... Ive tryed this once b4.... Technikly it did work altho it got hot on the fingers.... Ill explain...
    Just bust ur dope up and then got a piece of tin foil the size of a paper or wider. Roll a alright joint with it. Wait! burn off the impuritys in the aluminium first. Then when u light the end only the bud will catch fire. so its like a joint without the paper so then as u hit on it the bud keep burning inside the foil but the foil doesnt even affect the joint... And after ur done on the foil ur left with a piece of foil FILLED with rezin and im sure u could find something to do with that [​IMG]

10. Micklemouse

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    Well, y'live and learn! But isn't unravelling a bit of a problem?

11. betty_bupe

betty_bupe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Please don't smoke off tinfoil!! There have been deaths from leukoencephalopathy,
    which many doctors attribute to inhaling the vapours produced by
    heating tinfoil. While most of these deaths have been isolated to
    heroin users who chase the dragon, I just can't see how using tinfoil
    to administer drugs can be good for you. Aluminum is known to
    cause alzheimers...

Please be careful..

Betty_Bupe [​IMG]

</font>

12. rottenapple

rottenapple Newbie

Reputation Points:
    is it bad to jus roll the weed up wit aluminum foil and smoke it?

13. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from bermuda
    Have I got this right? You want to SMOKE aluminium foil? That might kill you! What's wrong with papers?[​IMG]

14. rottenapple

rottenapple Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well i smoke through foil and damn it felt like my lung was burnin. but i dont get how foil can kill you. i mean we use foil in daily cookin. i use foil cus paper is kinda hard to roll up. also wit foil the weed dont keep burnin wen ur not smokin it.

15. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from bermuda
    A lot of heroin users smoke heroin OFF tin foil, but i have heard that the alluminium oxide it produces is supposed to be very bad for you!

I can't quite visualise what you are doing. Are making a joint using foil instead of papers?

Really, it does sound very bad for your lungs at least-- can't you get a pipe? That would be much easier on your lungs![​IMG]

16. rottenapple

rottenapple Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea im makin a joint usin aluminum foil. lol think i better stop doin it. jus got some paper from my friend but not sure how im gona roll it up tho....seems like its gona break easily

17. skils

skils Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female
    Meth is commonly smoked on foil and is supposedly related to Alzhiemer's (sp?)

18. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from bermuda
    Maybe get a friend to teach you-- or buy a rollimg machine. It took me
    some time to learn but it was worth it! Otherwise get a pipe, put a
    smoking screen (gauze) in the bowl and put the grass in. If it has
    seeds and stems in it, take them out they don't have enough THC in them
    to be worth smoking) and smoke it!

Edited by: enquirewithin

19. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    If you smoke tinfoil you get metal in your lungs. This can be extremely dangerous in the long run. On top of that, you might set off the detectors at airports. You get a bit of metall if you smoke OFF foil aswell, like with Heroin and Meth. A few people have gotten siezures from it.

20. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    alrite.....unfortunately swim had nothing but tin foil to smoke out of a couple times.

dont roll a joint with it!! horrible idea, no offense. make a pipe out of it...its easy as hell and at least u dont smoke the stuff

also before you smoke out of it torch the bowl piece to get rid of any chemicals on the foil.

(no idea if theres chemicals on tin foil or if thisworks, but its what i was told to do)

also ive heard that smoking out of tin foil on a regular basiscan lead to alzhiemers (sp). (again no clue of the accuracy)

*sidenote* sorry about not googling the alzheimers thing or the chemicals on tin foil and i really dont wanna perpetuate any myths or anything....but i gotta get somewhere rite now