1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking - Smoking Diphenhydramine in a joint.

Discussion in 'Deliriant antihistamines' started by Akewstick, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akewstick

Akewstick Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    SWIM loves 400-600mg of Diphenhydramine to make the imaginary windows in his bedroom wall open up and show him that little guy with the claws that shakes his head around. But what SWIM also loves is smoking pot 30 minutes after 50-100mg of Nytol, SWIM's head can float away on the tiniest breath of wind.

Has anyone ever crushed up 1 or 2 50mg pills into a joint/blunt? Or even packed a bowl of weed laced with it?

SWIM wants to try this, and probably will, any info whatsoever? Or even just thoughts.

2. Female

Female Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o Female from U.S.A.
    Interesting question to pose..SWIM has not experience with weed+dipenhydramine, and SWIM doesn't even know if Diphenhydramine is active when smoked.
    The only thing SWIM can seem to find is that heat might destroy Diphenhydramine, but she doesn't know.
    Hope SWIY finds out!

3. Fantasian

Fantasian Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o Male from U.K.
    I cant imagine that even if the smoke is active that it will taste very nice, best of luck though dont forget to write up SWIY's experience on the forum.

4. Akewstick

Akewstick Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    SWIM deffinately will, but SWIM is too cheap to actually buy weed anymore, so i'll give him a couple of weeks to get back to me with the report...

5. DickTate

DickTate Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from Germany
    The smoke must be terrible in taste and toxicity. I actually dont know but i would definetely advise not to smoke pills.
    The poor lungs :(

6. N0ly

N0ly Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Diphenhydramine in itself is ify when it comes to use recrationaly. in some cases causing increased heart rate to the point of tachycardia. as far as smoking i dont see it as being able to withstand heat. if it is active id be surprised.

7. DaFuZzMaStA

DaFuZzMaStA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i was actually thinking about this
    i smoked about half of a pill in a hookah until i decided to figure out if it would really do anything for me
    but the smoke tasted so nasty. and i deffinelty felt a little weird after a few tokes

8. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    Wow you guys are smoking pills? Reminds me of Swim when he was young, doing all sorts of unhealthy and REALLY stupid things to get a buzz. This is why Swim is likely to die before swim reaches 30!

Just my bit of advise don't do this. There will be no effect only health problems.

9. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    My thoughts exactly. Here is what SWiY are inhaling

From Daily Med

And on that note, given the futility of the topic, closed.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.