Smoking ephedrine with pot?

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by whatadeal, Feb 10, 2005.

1. whatadeal

whatadeal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A buddy of mine is the the national guard, and for whatever reason, his superior officers gave him 3 bottles of pure ephedrine 25mg (100 per bottle). I know what your thinking, make meth, right? Well no he is very much against this and won't give them to me now that he knows what Ill do with them. But thats another story.

About 2 months ago (the last time I saw him) all of my old buddies came together to party at his house for a weekend before he had to go away. We were all rolling up blunts when I got the idea to smash the ephedrine tabs and put the gritty black insides into the blunts. We put2 tabs (50mg) per blunt. We rolled 4 blunts, and then smoked them between the 4 of us that smoke pot.

This was the weirdest high ever, it felt like my body was being dragged toward the tv. An extreme body high if you will. My entire skin structure felt tension. The tv would become warped in my vision for a second or two and then come back to normal. This lasted for about 45 minutes and then settled down into a normal thc like high.

My freinds all said they experience very weird highs as well. Just wondering if anyone else has ever done this?

2. jatzstoned

jatzstoned Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ive had weird highs before but nothing like that