1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking heroin

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by Wilbur Zahizi, Feb 20, 2003.

1. Wilbur Zahizi

Wilbur Zahizi

Reputation Points:
    what is the best method to smoke smack?

2. ParegoricKid

ParegoricKid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Smoking is probably the safest way of taking H. It is very hard to OD while smoking H, most likely you'd pass out before you took enough to OD. You don't get alzheimers from smoking H, but there is a very rare chance you could get a very rare desease called leukoencephalopathy. The chances of this are very low which means it's still probably the safest way. The cause is something that the H is cut with, and from what I've read only happens with H that looks white, so brown and black tar are probably not going to give you this disease. ALUMINUM FOIL IS NOT the problem here. Use a cardboard tube above the foil to suck up the smoke. If you don't do it just right anddon't hold the tube over it rightall of your junk goes up in smoke and not into your lung. This is also the fastest route to get H to your brain.

3. Hollywood

Hollywood Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Maybe use a glass tube to take in your smoke,be safe

4. ParegoricKid

ParegoricKid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    cardboard toilet paper tubes are the most readily available, almost just right size too

5. Mask

Mask

Reputation Points:
    In my opinion smoking H is, (was), a waste. I have tried every method available and shooting dope is the quickest route.

-Mask

6. no one

no one Guest

Reputation Points:
  7. Mask

Mask

Reputation Points:
    No One,

Ever try adding some water to jelly substance and heat it? see if it can be broken down with heat, like tar heroin. May be worth tryong, but I have never done it. I tried to orally ingest the contents of the patch, when I was sick but no impressive result.

mAsk

8. xdopefiend

xdopefiend

Reputation Points:
    i found you have to have a good grade of H to smoke it, if you have weak or really cut up dope and you smoke it is a waste.My brother andI have done the same dope with him smoking and me shooting with far different results

9. sterckxke

sterckxke

Reputation Points:
    put some on a aluminium foil and heat it slowly with a lighter,then inhale the vapours via a little tube.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    can i use my pipe i use for weed?

11. sterckxke

sterckxke

Reputation Points:
    i dont know,i think the flame will destroy your Heroin.

12. Senor Taco

Senor Taco Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm not sure if it does destroy it or not because I've heard of weed laced with marijuana....

13. Senor Taco

Senor Taco Newbie

Reputation Points:
    er... laced with heroin, damn, need more sleep

14. badger2565

badger2565

Reputation Points:
    I am a long time drug user and a pretty experienced cocaine smoker.

I would like to know how to smoke heroin.I need to know from the start to the finish.If anyone can help me, I would be very much in your debt.

Thanks guys[​IMG]

15. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
  16. drugs-bunny

drugs-bunny Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    just don't

17. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    If smoking solo, you can substitute the toilet role tube with a tube of aluminium foil, made by rolling a sheet of foil around a biro, to a length of about 10cm. It takes a bit of practice but after a while you should be able to do it with no loss of smoke.

18. bogumil

bogumil

Reputation Points:
    Does anyone know if it can be smoked from a spoon? Lets imagine someone lost the alu-foil roll he bought and wants to smoke ... Also: what about the blade of a carpet cutter (similar to razor blade), it is thinner. And light bulb?

19. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I would have thought all those items are far too thick to transmit the heat effectively. Also when they get hot they'll stay hot, burning off all your gear, probably leading to a lot of wastage (and maybe burning your fingers too!)

20. Silonco

Silonco Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    just don't start with that shit man, swim did it for one year long every day and he can tell you that heroin is killing you, day by day,even when you do it just for a few times,no he smokes cocaine,and that's a lot better[​IMG]for him