Other - Smoking Hydrocodone(kinda)

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by SxyCookieMonstr, Jun 5, 2014.

1. SxyCookieMonstr

SxyCookieMonstr Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Okay, so I have an empty hydrocodone bottle (hydrocodone polistirex/chlorpheniramate) and there is A LOT of residue left on the sides from it. I took the bottle and made a kind of homemade bong from it and the hydrocodone bottle is the bowl basically. So I was wondering if I filled the bottle up with water and let it sit so that the residue got into the water. If I smoke something out of it (let's say tobacco since it's all I really have). Will it get me high?

tl;dr can I smoke the water+hydrocodone residue in a homemade bong thing and get a buzz from it or would the residue be more chlorpheniramate than anything?

2. baselined

baselined Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'm confused as to exactly how you plan to set this up. If you are hoping that the smoke going through the water/hydrocodone mixture will pull the hydro with it, then you are going to be sorely disappointed.

Why don't you just toss a bit of water in there, swish it around, and drink that? You have a far better (let alone safer) chance of getting high that way. Hydrocodone has a pretty high oral bio-availability, so no sense in smoking it even if it worked.

3. killa dork

killa dork Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If what I am understanding you are planning on using the bottle to put the bud in and smoke it? DONT don't smoke plastic
    Very very harmful!!!

Like the poster above me said swish with water but unlike the poster said dump onto plate let water evap an smoke the residue left

4. xdeadlightsx

xdeadlightsx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Don't listen to people making fun of your grammer. You have a bottle of leftover pouder. It is useless bud, might as well throw it away. No point in smoking it or throwing water in it. There isn't enough to do anything.

5. Name goes here

Name goes here Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts
    Chances are that dust left in the bottle is mostly acetaminophen (Tylenol). Nothing good can come of smoking that. Also, hydrocodone would be destroyed by smoking it with direct heat. You would need to smoke it off aluminum foil or another indirect heat source.

Don't do it.