Extraction - Smoking Kratom

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by chilling, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chilling

chilling Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    First of all i have read many many reports but keep reading opposite results of smoking kratom and kratom extracts. It seems that smoking straight leaves are ineffective. I am interested in taking 4 ozs and making an extract and would like to smoke this to help swim strech his weed.

So can we get final anwser and make it a sticky.
    Is smoking a kratom extract effective? How much should be extracted to make a effective smokeable extract?

2. DXMBunny

DXMBunny Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    most people say no because it kills the alkaloids and taste like shit smoked...

also i do not believe they would sticky this... you could add it to one of the stickies already... but here they do not sticky something just for an answer... thats what searches are for... and only good long informative information that everyone should know is stickied...

for the most part smoking hasn't been tried much... so it is up to You to try it and let others know... but I dont believe anyone has the correct answer because of the potency of kratom no one can say for sure how it will effect someone else...

smoke may work one time with one person and never again.. .its hard to say that yes it will for sure when its different each time...

3. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.