Smoking - smoking methylone (bk-MDMA)?

Discussion in 'Beta-Ketones' started by methologist, Apr 27, 2007.

1. methologist

methologist

Reputation Points:
    ive heard some experiences on smoking mdma and figure this would create similar situation. just wondering if anyone has experience?

2. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Re: smoking methylone?

yes, smoking M1 would result in a similar outcome to smoking MDMA - not in any way effective when pyrolized, nasty taste and smell and who knows what toxic byproducts you would be introducing to your metabolism.

do not smoke methylone.

3. logan683

logan683 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from U.S.A.
    i have bk MDMA an I vaporize it on tobacco or weed. it's like a sudden rush of energy for about a half hour to hour. depending on tolerance of coarse. but it was compared to crack or meth. not MDMA, I've done tons of pure MDMA and it's more like cocaine or speed.

1. 4/5,
      Thanks for sharing, any more details would be great, we encourage as much detail as possible here, and finally welcome to the forum :)
      May 4, 2013
  4. logan683

logan683 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from U.S.A.
    well, I just got some methylone crystals that were unbroken an solid chunks of shards. looked identical to the 99% MDMA with 1% MDA goin around. and yes the MDMA has been tested on all 3 tests. anyway, I like to smoke it and/or snort it but Ill get to the point in a lil bit of why i think not good for you if you chose to smoke it. either way, it's not good for you. well, here are my reasons. I've been smoking/snorting methylone for about 2-3 months on and off. and I've purchased about 8 grams within the time frame. remember I'm not greedy so I do share with people a lot so I've done about roughly 6.5 grams. well, when you smoke it, I out it on a tad bit of tobacco. eyeballing around 60mg to 100mg. an I usually take a hit or two right away. (must vaporize as slow as possible hovering the flame over the tobacco so it doesn't burn and break down to fast an turns to just bad tasting smoke.) an the effects come quite fast. within 45sec to 5min. depending on dosage and quality of coarse. it's a speedy like reaction. makes me think of how crack or speed would feel. smoking about a 250mg in a 5 hour time span. taking breaks of coarse an doing little by little makes the effects last anywhere from 8 hours to 20 hours. of coarse this is including the "come down" effects as well. which isn't to bad if you get over the addicting urge to smoke more. same with snorting. very very addicting drug here. I'd suggest you have a strong tolerance to many substances and watch your heart rate as well as your pulse too. watch your hydration when taking this. very hard on the kidneys and your muscles if you do to much. same with your joints. it may have properties that eat away or weaken your muscles an joints from my research and experience. smoking methylone is usually harsh on the lungs. especially if you start doing it often. the resin methylone produces seems toxic to all hell. this is why I personally pack hitters in a bong slide or a bowl so I can wash it out. I DO NOT recommend smoking this. I have self control and stop when I think it's getting bad. same with snorting it. I have felt my nose feel thinner an weaker from my knowledge if you do to much in a day or even a month depending on dosage an person that is. but I smoked methylone for 3 days out of a week once. one day an then a break for one day. and then did two day bindge and I smoked 1g and 250mg in 24 hours. that night I had to stash away my bag for a week because my right lung was in very agonizing pain. for the next 3 days my right lung felt like there was a toxic ball of cancer in it and it ached every breath I took. my gums hurt as well. can NOT be good on your teeth. I'm detoxing from this substance, hopefully for good in a week. all in all, snorting this is somewhat better if you do this. but if you smoke it, be careful bc it's as addicting as crack or meth. and I've had powder methylone and also crystal methylone. in my opinion, spend the extra couple bucks for some real MDMA. it actually has the euphoric feeling. not the failed attempt to it. it's just unsafe and un healthy. I've learned being a living lab rat isn't very fun. stay safe everybody!

1. 3/5,
      Please use paragraphs to break up big blocks of text. This is difficult to read. Thanks
      Jun 5, 2013