smoking peyote?

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by gbar, Apr 26, 2005.

1. gbar

gbar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is it possible to smoke peyote, or perhaps the seeds? Smoking stuff is my favorite way to take drugs so I was wondering if you can smoke the seeds, or some kind of extract perhaps?

2. indjuwandjuwa

indjuwandjuwa Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yes , it is possible , but would be a terrible waste!

if the seeds did or do contain mesc it would be a neglible amount, better grow them!

you can choose variousoral methods, or even rectal. You may find that rectal insertion will allow you to stimmulate the prostate and perhaps double the pleasure. Who knows the latter may become another fav way of ingesting![​IMG]

I never tried rectal ,.. so if you do - do let us know the outcome - who knows, you might set off a trend. [​IMG]

3. gbar

gbar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah I highly doubt I'll ever try rectal administration. Well the first time I did peyote I chewed about 9 of medium-sized buttons, which is a fairly large bulk so it would take ages to smoke. And I guess smoking an extract would be simply smoking mesc, which I don't think you can do. What I may try is mixing some crushed peyote with weed in a joint, it might add some mild visuals to the marijuana high...Edited by: gbar

4. Lysergic Acid

Lysergic Acid Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Mesc would break down befor it even got absorbed. Just stick with eating it bro.