1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking powder meth

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by gbar, May 10, 2005.

1. gbar

gbar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Can you smoke powdered meth in a glass pipe? If not, can you smoke it on tin foil?

2. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Try using the search button at the top of the page. "smoke speed".

3. gbar

gbar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yes but I'm not doing it on foil or in a lightbulb. I want to do it in a glass pipe. So can you smoke powder meth in a glass pipe or what?

4. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Are you talking about a glass pipe ment for weed or a glass pipe ment for smoking speed (a glass dick)?

If you're talking about a regular glass pipe normally used for weed then I would not suggest using it for speed. I have however put speed on top of my weed bowl and smoked it like that with little effects.

By the way, you asked if you could smoke it off of tin foil in your first post and the lightbulb method is the same as using a glass pipe.Edited by: jrock0069

5. magicmaster141

magicmaster141 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You should be able to if your talking about what I think that would be the best way to smoke it. Your using a dickie I'm guessing? That is what it's made for, =p if not theres lots of other ways to smoke it, foil, ect.

6. Dumbnam

Dumbnam Newbie

Reputation Points:
    not the cut

if you melt the pile of powder, it will start to smoke. blow the first vapors out of the pipe and let the powder recristalize into a single crystal. also if you want to take a bowl with you, you just melt some and recristalize in the bowl, now swim's got a bowl of shard in his pipe that can be disposed of quickly.

to sum it up, you throw away the first round of vapors. you only need to heat to liquid, nothing more, let cool.