1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking - smoking promethazine w/ codeine

Discussion in 'Codeine' started by rich420, Jul 10, 2009.

1. rich420

rich420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Ok, so i've always heard about dipping blunt wraps or dipping the blunt itself into promethazine w/ codeine then letting it dry and smoking it.

I am curious if this works or not, and it doesn't seem like it takes enough of the syrup to even have much effect.

If it can be smoked, then could it be smoked liked (chasing the dragon) heroin or oxy?

Last question, someone with a high opiate tolerance would most likely not feel any big effects from promethazine/codeine even if you drank 3-4 ounces, am I correct?

rich420 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Well I just noticed I posted this thread in the "Heroin" section, so if a mod see's this could you please move it to the correct location? Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  2. rich420

rich420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Ok, so I posted a thread for this in a different section, which I accidently put there instead of in here. So mods, please delete that one.

Ok, so i've always heard about dipping blunt wraps or dipping the blunt itself into promethazine w/ codeine then letting it dry and smoking it. I am curious if this works or not. And even if it did, it doesn't seem like it takes enough of the syrup to even have much effect.

If it can be smoked, then could it be smoked liked (chasing the dragon) heroin or oxy also?

Last question, Would someone with a high opiate tolerance (4-6 (.5-.8 grams) balloons a day) feel any effects from smoking or even drinking several fluid ounces with it?

3. Rightnow289

Rightnow289 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    When pacman has had promethazine with heroin it greatly enhanced the experience. He only swallowed tablets though not smoked it. Its available OTC in UK too.

Pacman is sure that after 400mg of codeine has been consumed that is the maximum that can be used for effect. Any more is a waste.

SWIY are right though this is better in codeine forum. Click thread tools at top of thread and SWIY may be able to move it SWIYself

4. biggpri

biggpri Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    swim has tried dipping cigs in lean and then smoking them. after each drag, swim experienced a pretty good head rush. it doesn't really feel like an opiate high - it's just a smooth head rush. swim doesn't think it's from the codiene; it must be something else that's in the lean.

5. rich420

rich420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    BUMP

Someone please?

6. Shreddyvanhalen

Shreddyvanhalen Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    SWIM has smoked prometh with codeine before on a blunt and must say that it is a very pleasurable experience. SWIM was very drunk when he smoked it and got very sick afterwards. Made the blunt taste amazing!

7. deltakilo

deltakilo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    SWIM was recently swallowing promethazine and it got stuck in his throat, swim said it burned for a good 30 mins. Next time he'll be sure to have water on hand.