1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking - Smoking Subutex (Buprenorphine)

Discussion in 'Buprenorphine' started by SeconalClerek, Sep 10, 2009.

1. SeconalClerek

SeconalClerek Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    SWIMs been intrigued by the possibility of smoking Subutex. If one had enough to extract and recrystalise say 100mg of Buprenorphine would it be possibly to smoke a small amount, 10mg maybe, in a glass pipe or foil?

SWIM would really appreciate real experiences on this subject.

2. baleoda

baleoda Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    how would one go about recrystalizing bupe?

3. DRslashUser

DRslashUser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Sounds like too much work. Try 1/8 to 1/4 of a sub on the foil by itself. Swim has tried this and it works. The high is not as good as full mu agonists but it is never going to be with a partial agonist like bupe. The pros of this over say oxy is swiy will get a longer duration of action while sacrificing intensity

4. BiatX

BiatX Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    SWIM can confirm that smoking Subutex is possible. It can depend on the brand, but ESSEX Pharm (are common in SWIMs area) can easily be smoked on foil.

5. amblerg

amblerg Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    yes i am interested in this as well.

6. Sexystoneychica

Sexystoneychica Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o Female from U.S.A.
    To smoke bupe, get a piece of foil, crush up pill, make it into a thin line down the piece of foil. Get a straw or hollow pen and start chasing the dragon. If u have been off h for 12+ hrs you should be ok. Some people wait 24hrs before using bupe, just depends on how much u were using prior

7. Sub noddy

Sub noddy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from norway
    How about the one from RB pharmaceuticals limited? And is there another way to smoke them than on foil ? Maybe roll them into a sigarette or on the bong?

8. Teyak

Teyak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o Male from U.K.
    My pet dog has attempted to smoke subutex on foil by chasing the dragon . Believe me it is a waste of time . It tastes absolutely shocking and a complete waste. Best to just use it under the tongue. If you wanna smoke something in foil, get some decent heroin. Use subs for withdrawal and to come off H .

9. A-Narco

A-Narco Silver Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from ireland
    Chasing Subs?
    You may as well shove them up yer arse...

A-Narco added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

only that might actually work!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  10. Sub noddy

Sub noddy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from norway
    Just about what I believed would work...haha I've been on 24 mg a day for the last three years and yeah I would rather snort them or plugg and get some real H for the recreational enjoy:) thanks and have nice week all :)