smoking weed after taking mescaline

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by Guest, Mar 22, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I have heard that smoking weed after ingesting mescaline helps to trigger the mescalineexperience. Is this true? Or does smoking just intensify and alter the effects?

Also, does drinking orange juice or taking vitamin C, help with the absorbtion of the mescaline?

Finally, what do mescaline crystals look like? Do they smell sweet?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Smoking cannabis after ingesting mescaline will alter the experience: it will become more hazy, ununderstandable, bizarre, confused and the chance on flashbacks will seriously increase. Yes, it can trigger effects, when the mescaline experience is not breaking trough. I would not advise this as the not breaking through of a psychedelic experience mostly is a sign of the psyche working against the onset of effects. It is using the brake, so to speak. When this is the case, the chance on a bad experience is great. As bad experiences are known to come from not going with the flow and holding the brake instead.

Vitamin C will not increase the effects, but the acids from orange juice can extract the active alkaloid from peyote or other cacti and have it absorbed quickly by the stomache.

I do not remember exactly what it looked like. I think it´s a bit yellow, but I am not sure.

Alfa

3. masterp

masterp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    smokin weed b4 acid will make the acid trip take like 1-3 hours longer to kick in

4. kitchkinet

kitchkinet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    do any of you know what you're talking about? mescaline is a granular reddish tinted powder in it's pure form. Smoking weed will MOST DEFINATELY mkae the trip come on faster, make the visuals more intesne, help to calm you down and make you more relaxed and also help with the nausea. the whole vitamin c/orange juice thing is an urban legend from the 60s based on the fact that drinking grapefruit juice does actually potentiate benzos and opioids.

5. wizard warior

wizard warior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    in the encyclopediait says that pure mescaline is pure whitecrystals in neddle shape.if the extraction is not very pure then it will be brown or coulored.

6. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yes mescaline in it's pure form is clear, not yellow or red, any color in the crystals would be impurity. If you found this in powder form (and didn't make it yourself) how would you know what it was supposed to look like? The mescaline crystals are long and thin, they have a very characteristic look to them. Yes smoking Marijuana will help the effects "come on" and many people (much more experienced than myself) have found it have a balancing effect during the trip.

Doc

7. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Kitchkinet, I beleive the reddish color comes from oxidationwhen certain methods are employeed to extract it.

Doc

8. Cyano

Cyano Newbie

Reputation Points:
    48 y/o
    In my experience smoking weed does not make the trip come on faster. I
    tried it but had no faster effect. I advise to not smoke weed at all. I
    quit smoking weed about 3 months ago. My experience is that cacti and
    shrooms now kick in faster and give a stronger effect. Weed sedates
    your stomache and slows digestion.

Weed is paranoia stuff. Smoking weed after taking shrooms (I have far
    more experience with shrooms than with cacti) always alters the effect
    in a negative way. Something dark and fear inducing enters the trip.