Smoking - Smoking weed laced with LSD/acid

Discussion in 'LSD' started by LuvsToSmokeDust, Dec 4, 2004.

1. LuvsToSmokeDust

LuvsToSmokeDust Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Impossible because LSD 's destroyed by heat.

Just had to mention this because I just read a post about people smoking GHB so I've got to put this thread in here just incase people think they've smoked or can smoke weed laced with acid.

And if you did get something in your weed it probably not what you think. And if your use to using psychedelic drugs and you sware it was laced with acid and not something like PCP then some joker probable sprayed your weed with DOB ( 4-Bromo-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine ) a designer speed analog that feels identical to LSD, but unlike LSD it's also smokable.

2. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Totally right on the LSD part. Although I had a friend that injected a weed plant with alot of acid. It died real fast but he said he triped when he smoked the herbs. I think he was full of shit, but who knows????

3. wednesday

wednesday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    that sounds a bit outlandish maybe if your friend would have tried a little at a time..

i know that injecting cacti with dopemine (sand pedro and peruvian torch...among other mescaline bearing cacti) will increase the potency of the mescaline

Paul