Smoking weed on Pills

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by junglist, Dec 30, 2004.

1. junglist

junglist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was coming up last night and had a couple of drags of a spliff - it fucked me up completely - never felt like that before on beans - had an amazing rush all over my body and legs and couldnt stand up straight and shit - lasted for at least an hour before I started to just buzz like normal.

anyone else had a little smoke when up?

2. jarka

jarka Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    I'm quite sure that I'll experience it today (friday).

3. shneddi

shneddi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    same , do it everytime i drop. have a bong , that'yll make u buzz even more[​IMG]

only problem is somtimes if i smoke alot i feel disconnected from the room and start tripping mildly which can b kinda annyoying.

4. jarka

jarka Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    I did it yesterday but I don't remember like anything or so (5 pills, haven't done any sience 22th october).

5. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    smoking weed and dropping e can be a great experience. the first time i
    did it, the weed intensified the e completely, and i felt as if i was
    sinking into the couch i was sitting on

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    well what i do, is get completely wasted on weed, then drop 2 or 3
    pills, its a lush feeling, you feel all tired, and when the ecstasy
    starts to do its job, u feel all refreshed and awake, when u hit this
    feeling, splash cold water on your face, your have an orgasm!!

7. elbow

elbow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Hmm...for me, to smoke grass on E usually does almost nothing. It will either just be like good tasting smoke or maybe bring me down a little bit if the E come-down has started anyway. Sometimes grass will even make me feel a little paranoid if I'm on other drugs, so I hardly ever smoke it in combination with other things.

8. Antidote

Antidote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I, for one, always smoke pot when I roll. It intensifies the body buzz twofold for me. The first time I rolled, I was completely baked out of my tree; when the e kicked in, all I did for the first hour was lay in a sleeping bag moaning in pleasure, What an awesome weekend :)

9. scrappy

scrappy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I smoke while coming up to curb the effects of coming up...I hate coming up.

Smoking while rolling doesn't do anything but give me a small buzz but I still smoke hella because you don't cough or anything. And I love to puff blunts...

10. jarka

jarka Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    I'm quite sure it intensifies the trip. That's why I don't remember anything about it :p

11. Innervision

Innervision Newbie

Reputation Points:
    heres a little tip that will make any comedown of mdma very enjoyable..

once the effects of the pills have worn of with no likely return to the buzz.. heres wot u do..it is known as...

AMIX

Modify a bong, so the head of the firing tube/bong pipe has no gauze and a cone at the tip with a small hole in the bottom of the cone. this can be done with tinfoil etc. take equal amounts of weed or resin and tobacco and crumble them into a pot. place the pot on a cooker on low heat and "toast" ituntil it starts to create a strong smell. then crumble the mixture until its pretty fine, but not fine enuff that it will slip through the hole u made on the bong head.

Smoke it in a water bong, by filling the cap or head of the bong with the mixture.light it and slowly, and softly suckuntil the bong is completely filled with smoke then without stopping take a sharp suck and "shoot" the mixture down into the water of the bong.. the release ofthe mixture creates a flow of air through the bong that will fire all the smoke into your lungs VERY fast. These are very powerful andthe funniestway 2 come down of mdma. It will take you to places uve never been......

12. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    always smoke weed when coming down, makes it so much more fun! smoking when up is best though, totally fucks you up - in a good way of course ;)

dont tend to like smoking when im coming up though for some reason. i dont use pills that often anymore since finishing university, so when i do, i have all on keeping a grip on myself. all the come-ups ive experienced recently have been way too intense. nice once ive reached where im headed, just difficult getting there...

13. bud head four20

bud head four20 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i smoke weed on E-pills every time on saturday i ate 1 blue armani, 1
    white versache,and 2 7.5mg vikes smoking on this combnation i could
    not fell the smoke in my lungs nor my throatidk some weired shit

14. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    i know what you mean, usually i can barely tell im smoking, its so cool. dont whitey or nothing either, can smoke like a chimney for hours.

except the last time i went out. i rolled this fat spliff before i went, the biggest spliff ive ever done. smoked it when i got home after 3 pills. it was really difficult to smoke, felt like i was burning my throat, and three quarters of the way down it i could feel myself spinning and i had to sit down outside in the cold to keep myself together. was seriously worth it though, had such an amazing experience from it. time dilated and contracted, distances changed, everything went tits up basically. very cool.

15. shneddi

shneddi Newbie

Reputation Points:

why would u put a gauze in a bong ? i pack half cup baccy , half weed , poke it down , put more weed in. Then you rip it through into the water so theres nothing left . Isnt that just how you have a bong ?

16. Mr Innocent

Mr Innocent Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Tobacco in a bong? No gauze? Does your tube not block up with grass falling through? Can't see how it wouldn't, will always block up unless you don't smoke enough! I'm a non tobacco smoker so wouldn't entertain it in a bong in fact it's totally unheard of up here, you would get some funny looks putting tobacco in and besides, why the hell would you want to spoil good smoke with horrible cigarrete smoke? Beats me!!

But aye tokin' on Es is great. Doesn't get you stoned but definitely gives you a mad buzz. The times i've went hell for leather on bongs/pipes/buckets/hot knives while buzzin only to have hardly any left when the buzz is over! I'll never learn..

17. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I'm with ye on the baccy in bongs Mr Innocent, same goes for pipes too - sacrilege! PLus, it's nice to have something for the non-tobacco smokers to smoke in a sesh. And this from a dedicated baccy addict! A lot of my Ozzy mates smoke baccy/weed bongs, but I don't like the mix, even when done well. Spliffs on the other hand, or a well mixed chillum...yum!

Couldn't imagine doing a hot-knife an E - would be a bit too much for the head and heart for an oldtimer like swim! Used to live on hotties, but it's been a loong time!Edited by: micklemouse

18. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I think most of the "even more" buzz from smoking weed comes from the
    way you breath.. I can breath in a certain deep manner when on MDMA and
    knock myself off a chair within a minute[​IMG]

19. Innervision

Innervision Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well, we use resin here, but i suppose it cud be done with weed. Both the tobacco and resin are toasted slightly and ground up kinda fine, but not fine enuff so it will fall thru the tube. "Shooting" it thru will cause most of the mixture to end up in the bottom of the bong in the water. We have "firing tubes" here that are made for this.. u have never tried a bong like this b4 trust me.. u wud be lucky to stand after the 2nd one, as the rush u get from both the tobacco and cannabis combinedis unreal.. u's probably wont believe me but, i cudnt see how it would work eitheruntil i wos shown and then hit one myself. its amazin..nuff said..

20. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    must say, the time we had a mix it was great. i really like nicotine on e, and toastingthe resin slightlylike you do allows you to crumble it incredibly fine, almost like a powder. you get a huge rush from it, its a good way to smoke if you only got resin. personally i try not to buy resin though, dont really like it.

is anyone else a regular smoker when on e? i dont smoke sober, only occasionally if im really drunk. but when i go clubbing ill take a pack of menthol fags with me and get through about 15 of em.