Smoking what in the UK is called "base"

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Akewstick, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIM's experiences with speed have all been with chemicals he bought from people in pubs, nothing that You could get a prescription for, nothing that was ever in a foil packet.

In the UK, this kind of illegal speed (called speed, base, white, putty and various other things) comes in the consistency of play-do, and off white, if you're lucky. If you're not lucky, it comes in the consistency of tomato pureƩ and is pure white.

If You keeps this nasty shit in a poly-bag for 2 weeks in a fag box, he/she will take it out to find it has become a very fine snortable powder. Some sources will provide it to You already in powder form, some only sell it as putty (the prefered state, because of bombing/parachuting reasons).

SWIM's question is - Is it worth smoking this stuff? He's done it a few times in the past, but only when he's just neeeded it to hit him faster so that his binge dosen't crash and burn and result in headaches and bleeuuch. Either that or when he's at a party with bags of other chemicals in him, so it's hard to tell what exactly it does.

His other question is: can he stick it in a pipe and hit it with a flame? or does he need to vapourise it? I do have access to ways of vapourising in glass pipes without shelling out on some electric buzzing heat machine thing.

SWIM's does drugs, i haven't, i don't really know what speed it, but i'll pass on your replies to SWIM.

Thanks in advance.

2. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    I do not know anyone who has atemted to smoke base it is strong enough as it is especialy on an empty stomach. if you wana smoke phet then go for meth. is the only advice swim can think of.

3. SPWIM

SPWIM Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would vaporise it just in case it gets destroyed/denatured/burnt/covered in soot by the flame. I would smoke it using an old light bulb or something similar.

4. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I wouldn't want to smoke it with the amount of cut speed in the UK has.

5. paau

paau Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    swim knows someone who has smoked base before.
    lined out on a cigarette. aparently it works!

Tags: