Smoking with a hookah / narguileh / shisha type waterpipe

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by wednesday, Nov 5, 2005.

1. wednesday

wednesday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    for people who haven't been able to break through for people who perhaps don't quite like the taste...for anyone really, its easier and it works

one word

Hookah

the idea behind a hookah being that over the bowl of tobbaco there are coal that keep the tobacco burning. so there is always a source of heat, and an idea i had but haven't tried yet is having a friend (or a sitter) blow on the coal while you are taking your hit which would make them hotter, making it more effective

i have only trid it with normal leaf which was awesome but the extract would be crazy im sure...i will have to try
    Have fun

for a cooler smoke
    add ice to your vase
    then put the vase in the freezer
    for even more put your hoses in the freezer about an hour before you smoke
    its amazing

ps i did mix it with tobbaco (pineapple)

2. wednesday

wednesday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i know somebody finds this interesting at least a bit

this is an amazing method of talking with lady salvia
    i would suggest anyone who loves the salvia realm as much as i do to find a hookah and learn something about yourself

3. BeetleJuice

BeetleJuice Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    aint rhe hookah pipes oldmiddle easterntype bongs? i seen some mad hookahs at bong shops with a few tubes good for toking on alot of weed too with other people.

thir mad for smoking opium too iv heard.

Sally would be good to try but im to lazy to make my own n cant afford a nice one atm. good idea [​IMG]Edited by: BeetleJuice

4. wednesday

wednesday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    while I have heard good things about shisha and weed mixed together it is discouraged in hookah circles for the most part...but its wonderful...or so I have heard

5. Dexhate

Dexhate Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim absolutely loves hookas...Would like so much to try one with O.. I tried with weed but it's not his cup of tea =) Should try to fill the hooka's cup with 1/2 water 1/2 ruhm....That's really amazing!