smoking yopo seeds

Discussion in 'DMT and Ayahuasca' started by future-echo, Mar 8, 2007.

1. future-echo

future-echo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o
    hi can anyone tell me there expirience smoking just plain de shelled yopo seeds can it be anywere near a pure dmt experience many thanks:crazy

2. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from ireland
    As far as I know you are supposed to shallow fry the seeds until the resemble pop-corn and then smoke them in a bong or pipe.

3. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    As far as i know it doesnt. There is a lot of conflicting reports in relation to yopo here but from what I has read......smoking it usually doesnt work, for some it does, but the experience doesnt compare to pure DMT. Best results seem to be from snorting ground up yopo with lime powder but apparently its quite painfull which can spoil the trip.

4. future-echo

future-echo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o
    thanks for that.yeah lots of different anwsers about the effects of smoking yopo i suppose its down to quality of the seeds and each individual i have heard about the taking it as snuff but i hear this can last a few hours the thing that it great about dmt is it is very powerfull but very quick 3-8 mins of peaking witch is great if its a bit to overwelming or scary.PEACE!:crazy

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
  6. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I had little luck smoking DMT. No effects but nauseau on the first few attempts. The last time, SWIM put a bit of MJ in the bottom of the bowl before hitting it. This may have helped nauseau a bit, and I smoked more than ever, but still not as much as he'd intended or prepared. Can't remember the number of seeds. Maybe 4-6, popped and crushed and shared in a pipe between 2 people. This time SWIM noticed slight patterning in the grass and trees and later in the carpet inside. The slight visuals lasted maybe 5 minutes. Thoughts were slightly different to just MJ effects for about 20 minutes, then just MJ high remained.

DMT seems very interesting, but in my opinion this is a poor route of ingestion. Ayahuasca is on my agenda.

7. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    mmmmm burnt steak.the only time I has ever got a buzz of anadanantra C. was whilst on dxm. dxm seems to potentate anything swim smokes 10fold.hope this helps