*Sniffle* Snorting Speed. *cough*

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Stan Mar5h, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Stan Mar5h

Stan Mar5h Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Alright I'm no noob to snorting speed, however I just became social about it a little while ago. I basically learned how to do it myself and barely asked any questions about it up until now. So, I ask for your tips. I wanted to get massively high and perhaps binge for the next couple days before we all have to return to work (school some of us) in a little while. So, I cut my dex with a little bit of sugar to help protect against the terrible tasting drip. Anyone have experience with this, or another kind of non-psychoactive cut for lessened nostril irritation, less profound pupil dilation, etc.? Also, since about half of the time, the speed I snort is crushed pills, anyone have anything they cut with pills to keep it in your nasal cavity longer? It's about ten minutes after I snorted and that's usually the time that all the orange shit comes pouring out of my nose, ugh.

2. 788.4

788.4 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Pills containing stimulants (Ritalin, Adderall, Dexedrine) are less than 20% pure. For example, a 20mg pill of Adderall weighs at least 100mg, meaning it is at best 20% pure. The inactive ingredients in the pill are designed to hold the pill together even in moist conditions (such as on the tounge), which makes them really bad for snorting. A lot of the fillers and binders sorround the active ingredients preventing them from getting absorbed through your nasal cavity. Snorting pills is very bad for your nose.

I've never cut anything with something to make it easier to snort and wouldn't suggest doing it. It's just going to compound that damange done to your nose. The drip from pills is not that bad and if it annoys you have something to drink; do not snort sugar.

I would really suggest swallowing your pills. If you absolutely have to snort them, my friend would suggest to you that you swallow some, and then about half an hour later snort a small ammount. Basically, titrate your dosing for the best experience.

3. Stan Mar5h

Stan Mar5h Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am very aware of the impurity of pills. However, that impurity is just as much or even more so seen with 'street' amph. I usually have a half-and-half basis for my periodical use of speed, some of the time pills, some of the time street shit. It just depends on what's more conveniant at the time or what I reach first while nursing my swollen, bloodshot, amphetamine deprived eyes. I have a "trusted" dealer right now, and I'm not too worried about the stuff he gives me, but I am sure of it's impurity and know that I have rarely even looked at anything above 20% proof. So, as the saying goes it's six of one, and half a dozen of the other. Sure, the street amph is already prepared for the most part, but hell; I'll admit it. I like to prepare it. If anything, at least it's my nose that gets the beating and not my life. With other dealers, I've come dangerously close to overdose thanks to "Oh, yeah, I put a put a lil' som'in som'in a' mah own in dere." (No racial discrimination in that, I'm half black myself. But hey, there wouldn't be stereotypes if the people didn't actually act like they are stereotyped as.) Anyway, my point is it's all impure unless you synthesize it yourself, which is not worth half the trouble. And the rush from snorting is too good to be denied. And I'm not about to resume my coke habit after nearly 15 years of non-addiction. You don't even want to hear my coke story.

4. sidewalkpharmacist

sidewalkpharmacist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    putting the crushed pill under your toung is better than snorting it same thing with other things that can be snorted because it has a wider absorbsion area, you can keep it all in one place and some people do not like snorting stuff but beware amphetamine is corrosive to tooth enamal

5. sidewalkpharmacist

sidewalkpharmacist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    or you could booty bump it:eek:

6. 788.4

788.4 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    It's only corrosive to tooth enamel when it causes dry mouth.

What's with all the posts?

7. Stan Mar5h

Stan Mar5h Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I assume you mean injecting it. If this is waht you mean,then NO. Injecting speed is basically the most dangerous drug to inject, and as if injecting ANY drug wasn't dangerous enough as it is. Speed is rarely as fine as something like, say, cocaine or higher-quality heroin. Even when it looks like powder, if examined closely, there are always chunks or crystals that do not look like they are very welcome in your vein. The only drugs I've used intrvenously are cocaine, MDA, dextromethorphan [DXM] and on a few occaisons hydromorphone (I do not recommend the last one. Hydromorphone is a direct derivative of morphine, with increased potency, near the effects of heroin. It was incredibly difficult not to get addicted after only one shot of the stuff.) Infections are common with someone who boots any substance, speed especially. Plus the fact that you are more likely to develop addiction because of the incredible high.