1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Effects - Snort Adderall Xr or IR?

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by Twininkie, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Twininkie

Twininkie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Does anyone know what yields a better time for a party?
    I heard a swim say snorting xrs is more intense high then snorting IR.
    Is this true?
    Which is more intense for snorting?

2. trdofbeingtrd

trdofbeingtrd Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    It is heavily encouraged for members to search for information before making new threads. Although a persons question/s are not always answered, with most substances they are.

This link should take you to the search in adderall when it comes to snorting and I do believe your question is answered here.

https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3121214

If not, this thread will still be here, I apologize but I do not have a specific answer for you. I am just putting this down to save you a LOT of negative rep points.

3. fizzle

fizzle Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from USA
    As long as the ingredients are the same, the high should be the same. However there are some factors that may affect the absorption rate.

Binders/fillers are different depending on the manufacturer. There is also a correlation between the dose and the size/weight of the pill. Generally speaking, there will be more amphetamine relative to the amount of filler in a 20mg IR tab compared to a 5mg IR tab.

XR versions contain different binders due to the coating used for the time-release beads. While my dog does not have any Adderall in front of him, I think XR caps provide the most amphetamine relative to the amount of filler.

You will get high from either one, assuming the XR beads are crushed into a fine powder.

Tags: