1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Snort Methylin?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Freedom of Mind, Apr 5, 2003.

1. Freedom of Mind

Freedom of Mind Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Methylin is a generic ritalin. Does anyone know if snorting it is more affective then swallowing it. I know some pills have alot of binders in themand stuffso they dont work to wellwhen snorted.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    methylin is an alternate name for methylphenidate. It is also known as ritalin. Considering your use of it as a potential abuse, I recommend not getting too involved with snorting(blowing) ritalin. As a frequent user (blower) etc., I recommend not getting too attached to this "high seeking" scenario. If you begin snorting this stuff, you may adapt to a habit, which can cause heart damage to even the most healthy of people( especially ages 17-21). Enjoy your academic/recreational perks... but hear me out.. as a prep school user, this drug will hurt your heart-depending on your use................As far as worrying about the version of methylin- If is says methylin on the label, its generic regular and is not 'timed released'-regarding your binding question. snorting it will have a different affect-similar to cocaine- both good and bad.. Are you a prep school student?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Im 15 if thats what you are I asking, I was just wondering what would get me a better high thats all

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I like Ritalin better than coke. It gives me a better buzz and it lasts longer. However, if you really need this medically don't use it recreationally, find something else.

VB

5. zebt325

zebt325 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i got something from a friend called concerta and he said it was sort of like adderal but i tried one and it was nothing compared to adderal and sorta dissapointed me but is this pill any good? i heard its similar to ritalin

6. brain1

brain1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it is ritalin, concerta is just an other name for it

7. donkas

donkas Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I take concerta as perscription.. My friend took two 54 MG concertas and he was messed up. You cant snort concerta, the coatings are way to dense and it turns to glue in your nose... my friend said it was like snorting rit with epoxy in it...

it works in like 8-10 increments... if you take a lot of it, you will be high for a good long time

8. stef

stef Newbie

Reputation Points:
    <BLOCKQUOTE> Originally posted by Guest on 08 April 2003
    <HR>
    Im 15 if thats what you are I asking, I was just wondering what would get me a better high thats all
    <HR>
    </BLOCKQUOTE>YOUR 15 years old and already searching for a high???dont f**k up your life,i'm31 years old and using since i was 16.take it from me,use your drugs not to frequently and not for escaping but for pleasure.

9. icemaster

icemaster Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    "not for escaping but for pleasure"

what's the difference???

10. Gerard

Gerard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i think stef means not everyday to try and escape from life. but just everyso often like partys or wateva

11. junebug

junebug Newbie

Reputation Points:
    *deleted*Edited by: junebug

12. dbaums

dbaums Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    i do alot of ritalina nd it gives me and awesome high im a huge fan of it it can make me talk to 30 mins non stop and at other times makes me relaxed and concentrated all my friends who tried it hate it bc it made them to wired. some people like it others dont. i ahve built up a crazy imunity to the and now can blow seven and be just gettign there. i lvoe to mix xanax and ritalin in lines