1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Snorting - Snorting Caffeine

Discussion in 'Caffeine & Coffee' started by Gerard, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Gerard

Gerard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    is it possible to make caffeine snortable? ive heard that the reason caffeine anhydrous doesnt work when snorted is because it requires stomach acid to work. so by forming caffeine hcl it should become snortable right? any feed back welcomed

2. 32785

32785 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    why the fuck would you want to snort caffeine? just drink about 3 jolts!

3. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Kind of late but if you're still thinking about snorting caffine I know quite a few tweakers that have snorted nodoze(caffine pills) and they said it got them pretty spun out. I'd just go with DXM if you're looking for a legal high. Each to his own though. Have fun.

4. hacnslash

hacnslash Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    but caffeine and dxm are nothing alike, at least suggest something with similar effects like ephedrine or pseudoephedrine which are also legal.

5. cyalume

cyalume Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i wonder what effect snorting modafinil would have if any?

6. jarka

jarka Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    Just crush up some caffeine pills and snort them. Basically they work.

7. sands of time

sands of time Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The word "why" comes to mind after reading this...

8. cyalume

cyalume Silver Member

Reputation Points:

i imagine because someone cant find any amphetamine or meth to snort[​IMG]

9. sands of time

sands of time Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So drink some coffee... Some people take this shit way to seriously...

10. Baci

Baci Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Someone Who Honestly Isn't Me (A friend at work) tells me today that instead of swallowing caffiene pills, he chops and snorts them.

I asked why?? He says, on an empty stomach (i.e., not eating breakfast) that the pills make his stomach upset and "spicy" feeling. When snorted, he gets the effects he wants w/o the upset stomach, and the effects come on much quicker.

He said I should try it before I knock it, and I would but I wanted other peeps experiences/opinions before doing so.

I've done coke a number of times, so I'm not new to insufflation of powder. The pills seem to be pure caffiene, on the ingredient list there is nothing else listed anywhere on the package.

Is this ok to try??[​IMG]

11. Daeron

Daeron Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    Ive done it sometimes,but only because i was dumb,if there is no need to to snort shit and fuck up your nose,then you shouldnt do it....i mean if thats the case why dont we all start snortin aspirin or antibiotics...

12. Baci

Baci Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, he basically wants me to try it so that I quit makin fun of him. But other than his reasons of an upset stomach, I think he just does it out of boredom or some shit. I don't know. He def. can't afford the real shit.

I'm gonna break his virginity of the fine white here in a little bit, he's never done it before! Maybe he'll stop w/ the caffiene and do coke like normal people after that![​IMG]

13. tweakerfrommars

tweakerfrommars Newbie

Reputation Points:
    haha

I snorted caffeine pills once when the local meth supply ran dry, just because it felt like I was still doing some kind of illicit drug, which was stupid.

14. mariecurie

mariecurie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Caffeine anhydrous absolutely, for 100% sure, works insufflated. Buy
    200mg caffeine pills and snort one if you don't believe me. You will
    get a rush of energy that is probably comparable to ten jolts and your
    head will feel crazy.

If you actually want to use caffeine in a positive manner I'd recommend
    about 25 mg insufflated, but try the above if "it doesn't work."

15. bubaloo

bubaloo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ive seen bags of 100% pure caffine on a website, i cant remeber which one, if i remember i will post.

16. bubaloo

bubaloo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ha, yeah i snorted pro plus once, i tried to placebo myself into thinking it was coke, needless to say it didnt work.

17. fnord

fnord Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ewww snorting caffine pillssounds like youd get a nasty drip but ill do a caffine extract in a few days and check out how pure tastes

18. Iggypoop

Iggypoop Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    i say why not? snorting caffeine can't be worse for you than snorting coke! Also i'd say the pills wont b pure caffeine, there are prolly binders but i cant see them being bad for you in any way. What about snorting some ground up coffee beans? [​IMG]

19. fnord

fnord Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ill leave the coffe beans up to you to bioassy what i was talking about was extracting caffine from tea and ending up with 80+% pure

20. Iggypoop

Iggypoop Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    mmmmm, why bother making an extract from tea? would it not be easier to remove binders from the pills and do it that way? I've also heard that tea has more than one 'active' ingredient. It also has theophylline and tannin as well (dont quote me on that tho).