Snorting E

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Sexyboltonlad, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Sexyboltonlad

Sexyboltonlad Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A bit of background info.. me and my ex used to do pills and coke every weekend. Then bout a yr and a half ago, we split and i havnt touched anything since.
    Recently we got in touch, met up, argued and remembered why we split in the first place but i had picked up sum pills (and phet base, which the b**ch went and swallowed in one mouthful) and i still have the pills.

Anyways, i have never snorted pills b4 and was wonderin about the effects. Does it feel any better/worse than ingesting? the only thing ive heard about snorting is that it stings when u snort.

Any help/opinions would be appreciated[​IMG]

2. Colby

Colby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I can't really help, but my friend has done this and he says the feeling he got was he was like the devil, he just felt i guess pissed off and hella more paranoid and did shady things so he just sticks to popping. A lot of people tell me x is a pill and needs to be taken like one.

3. Maxamillion

Maxamillion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I don't really like snorting pills.......It does not feel good and I did not get off as well. I only tried it once, though. Didn't last as long, but it seemed to hit a little quicker for me...I felt is was awastecompared to swallowing or chewing the pill...this is just my opinion...I have some friends that only snort it, but I think they just like to snort shit.

4. Sexyboltonlad

Sexyboltonlad Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Bit more background info.... im a uni student in my 3rd yr (of a 4 yr course) so as u can imagine, things are quite busy and ppl are too busy to come out and play.

So i ended up stayin in this Fri night................ with 4 pills in my desk top drawer....ouch!

Well i worked on uni work.... surfed the web.....played games....watched 'Human Traffic' on DVD (which didnt help) and needless to say, thought fuck it and while watcin the DVD, crushed a pill and slowly (over the last hour) snorted it up my nose.

Very interestin.... i had a bit of a cold so it certainly didnt help at first but it soon passed and as i write my jaw has just started clenching.

As i sed b4, i havnt touched pills in like a yr and a half so...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anyways, for ppl that wanna kno...

It doesnt sting ur nose as such, but it feels like ur snorting heavy dust or sumat. Feels heavy and u can feel it up there!

(PS. Hope i havnt broken any of the forum rules there [​IMG]

5. Maxamillion

Reputation Points:
    The pill I snorted hurt......my friends don't think it is that bad. Do you think it is better snorted?

6. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Perssonally I think snorting pills is kind of a waste. The comedown is alot worse and its not that much more intense. Once I snorted two blue dolphens and it wasn't all the great. Not to mention I had blue snot for two days

7. Maxamillion

Reputation Points:
    I will stick to eating them.

8. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Snorting: Hurts, makes the comeup faster, slightly more intense peak, shorter duration of peak.

9. Antidote

Antidote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Snorting and eating pills makes me feel pretty much the same, only it burns like hell to snort. I would stick to eating if I were you :) Happy trippin!

10. Dj DS

Dj DS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I snort and eat mah Ecstasy. I dont feel any kinda burnin' afta
    snortin' mah pillz. I guess itz different fo everyone. I would rather
    eat my pillz though.

11. Sexyboltonlad

Sexyboltonlad Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mmmm i have to agree with some of the replies here..

More intense high, quicker and harder comedown!

I will be sticking to eating them, i think!

[​IMG]

12. jarka

jarka Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    I once snorted 3/4 of a very strong pill and it was very intense! But I also think, that it's wasting..

13. Derek_D

Derek_D Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm going to agree with everyone else, with the exception of pure mdma powder. That's fine to snort, but pills IMHO are a waste to snort...

Derek

14. whatwhybecause

whatwhybecause Newbie

Reputation Points:
    nah it seems a bit of waste. ive neva done it myself but people reckon your body ingests it quicker, but that's about it for plusses, whereas it burns the nose and generally makes you feel sick.

only goin on what mates have said tho

15. serotonin

serotonin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the only time i have ever snortedE i did 1/4 of a pill and ate the other 3/4 at the same time. it was pretty much the exact same high, only faster come up and shorter trip.

not worth it. pills are ment to be eaten!

16. whatwhybecause

whatwhybecause Newbie

Reputation Points:
    too rite. and none of that arse stuff eitha - now thats desperation!

17. icemaster

icemaster Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Although it definitely does sting, the thing I like about snorting is that you can almost instantly get to the peak stage without going through the waiting and then the kinda tripped out coming up stage. I find what works well is eating one pill and while your waiting for it to take effect snort a half. I once snorted 1.5 pills in about half an hour and experienced a very intense peak almost instantaneously (can't comment on the duration because I also subsequently ate more pills).

18. whatwhybecause

whatwhybecause Newbie

Reputation Points:
    jus be careful wit that old nose of urs; major damage goin on there!!!

19. Project

Project Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I find when i jsut snort E, that its little more intence but doesnt last very long.

I normally eat one or 2 then snort one, or half .... its amazing if you wait till the peek starts to snort . after you snort its like a all new peek

20. Dream kInG 42o

Dream kInG 42o Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Snorting just burns and is a waste a lil more intence and much shorter, I only do it if i have a abundance of pills and then i just have a mag of powdered and do bumps on top of the swallowed ones