1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Snorting MS Contin

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by Frump, Sep 25, 2004.

1. Frump

Frump Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well, my buddy just got prescribed 90 30mg MS Contin. We don't usually mess with anything stronger than hydrocodone, but this is pretty rare so we're down to have a good time.

From what I've heard, it sounded like there is no advantage to snortingmorphine because it has to be absorbed in the liver or something? Sorry if I sound like a dumbass, but I'm not a very frequent opiate user. How would the effects differ from parachuting to snorting 30mg? Is that enough for someone with no tolerance? Would it be worth mixing with some hydrocodone? If so how much? Thanks for any info, health risks, do's and don'ts etc.

2. hawaii

hawaii Newbie

Reputation Points:
    snorting 30 mg might be a little much for your first time. depends on how much hydro youre used to

3. e-Thom

e-Thom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    don't snort it...didn't do much for me

you're better of swallowing it

crush the tablets to break the time release mechanism

don't mix with other opiates unless you have a tolerance

don't expect too much of it...it's not that euphoric (as compared to hydro or oxy)

cheers!

4. Apradavra

Apradavra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    MSContins used to be my favorite opiate out of all of em when i first began several years back. I began by eating half of a 100 (50mg's) and i would be high all day long. Now if i want to get rocked of MSContins I need to take at least 180-over 200mg's and the buzz doesnt last nearly as long as it used to....I guess an addiction and tolerance will do that to someone. If you are goin to take em, either crush em and parachute em, or just chew them, the problem with chewing them however is that they stick to your teeth cause of how gooey they get. They can be IV'ed and I guess they can be smoked somehow. I wouldnt reccoment the first method even though SWIM has done it several times, and I dont really know how to prepare them smoking. Snorting them is pretty inefficiant, it just clogs your sinuses, and sticks up there all day causing the drain to remain well into the next day. Start small with this shit, even though experienced Opiaphiles can handles up to several thousand Mg's a day, beginners cannot. Drugs can and do kill...baby steps people.....[​IMG]

5. beena

beena Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o Female from U.K.
    I first tried MS Contin when I was a bit drunk (swallowed four 30mg tabs) and although they're supposed to be slow release, the combination of alcohol seemed to make them kick in fairly quick. Unfortunately, it is easy to build up a tolerance and now I have to take between 15 and 20 tabs to get the same effect. Must say though, its definately worth it, cos that feeling is sweet! Oh lord! Never snorted them and don't recommend crushing them - I chewed up about ten (maybe fifteen) tabs after a night of class 'A' drug and alcohol indulgence and promptly fell asleep. Waste of tabs. Didn't realise the dangers of combined opiate/alcohol abuse then either. Wised up since though.