Snorting or pills???

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by CABS205, Oct 24, 2004.

1. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If I snort Heroin, does it feel like Cocaine? Or would it be better to take a pill? I really don't want to shot it up...

2. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    oh man it looks like another addict in the making. do your self a huge favour and do the following:-

read as much as you can about heroin, then you'l know why ppl become addicted and how you can avoid that.

i aint tried it but i dont think its like coke. its a painkiller, really strong one that is still used in medicine, i think us british dentists use it, or that might be coke. so yoou will be relaxed, probably throw up, feel no pain and feel warm. thats what codeine is like for me when you have a alot so h will be alot times stronger.

please dont shoot it. never do that. no offence to ppl who do that but if its your first time theres no need to just yet. i think you can snort it but it would be better for you to smoke it, aka, chasing the dragon. you put some on foil, burn it, then breathe in the fumes with a tube or sommit. but dont do it all in one go, do it in little bits, as you dont want to overdose.

whatever anyone else says about h dont believe them if they say its impossible to overdose when chasing the dragon. good luck and let me know how it goes.

1. 3/5,
      good advice for the OP
      Sep 11, 2010
  3. exabuser

exabuser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Good advice bowlingforcindy
    cab let us in on what happened.
    bowling what part of the uk r u from?

4. xawego

xawego Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I've snorting pills...not all...only pills from what i know what is in it. Snowballs are safe for snorting, 'cause they made from coke.

5. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yorkshire

6. xawego

xawego Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Sorry...i thought that you mean snorting pills.

It's better to take a pill. Heroin is not the same as coke. Heroine is heavy and the risk is high that you're sick after using heroine...if you take some new you're not sick anymore [​IMG]

7. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hmm, I think I'd rather take a pill. I don't want to inject or snort it...Are there different kinds of pills??

8. xawego

xawego Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes...many many different kind of pills. Light, medium and strong working pills. Smartshops sale some tests so you can test your own pill before using it.

Normal pills have i think 85% mdma, if you have a pill with 120% mdma in it you have a nice strong kind off pill.
    There are different colors and logo's on pills.

Did you never ever take a pill before? Maybe you can buy a legal (natural) pill from a smartshop to try, if you like it and wanna try something more heavy you can try a xct pill.

9. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    They're talking about H, Xawego, not E! [​IMG]

10. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    you cat have 120% anythin, max is 100. normal pills prob have 40 - 60 percent max mdma? where as pure mdma crystal is more or less 100 i think. mdma does not give you a comedown, its all the other hit thats in the pills, which is many speed. yes off topic, if u wanna do heroin i would suggest chase the dragon. its safer than injecting, and easier. i aint done it but i got a few m8s who do.

11. exabuser

exabuser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    cab if your gonna chase h then dont do it for more than three nights in a row cause thats how quickly u can get hooked ,do it in moderation. i shoudnt say that though cause your probably a rebel like most users r.

12. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    CAB. do it once, maybe twice but no more. cause what will happen you will think, this is nice i can afford it for now and im not hooked. but if you keep doin it 5 plus nights on end, and you run outa money you will be one of those ppl who pawns your shit off to get more. im not too sure about heroin, but i think 2 weeks plus on en and you will be physicially addicted. up until then its just in the mind and if you were addicted in the mind then it just depends how stronger person you are. but once its physycial your fucked.

13. xawego

xawego Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Oeps [​IMG] i saw this: If I snort Heroin, does it feel like Cocaine? Or would it be better to take a pill? I really don't want to shot it up...

Think my brain is not working well haha sorry about that.
    Have seriously problems with concentrating and memory, to much poison in my brain after a period i had a wild life [​IMG] Also my english is bad i see...hmmz...

14. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, I just want to try it....I've never done it before...I have a friend who shoots it up, but that kinda freaks me out. Someone told me the high feels like you're on e...i guess, that's not true...Yes, of course. I probably just want to do it once. Then after that, that's it...Or once in a while...So it's really addicting huh?

15. xawego

xawego Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    How many people say that they wanna try drugs once...using drugs must be fun...shooting is no fun anymore...If you wanna use that stuff i can advise you to chineze (smoking from aluminum foil)

16. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've been trying to figure out how to do that.....BUT, even when I even go to the really really good sites on how to do it...I get really confused. Is there anyone or a good site, with good visual aids on how to smoke it???

17. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    u wanna do it with a couple people. who know what there doing. only buy enough of what you need. once u do it, just wait a week, dont do it in that time. jut do it twice but a month apart and no sooner. then think, ive done heroin, i liked it (that depends on you) and ive not gone down that road that many ppl do. you seem llike a person who wants to try every singl drug, thats fine, so i do, but there are certain drugs that you cannot abuse often. x, coke, ket, speed can be done on a regualr basis with no addiction. where as opiates cannot. make sure youve read as much as u can about heroin

18. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, that's good advice. Thanks....Would it be a bad idea to do it alone, if people I know aren't as open minded as I am??? Did you do that too??? Did you wait till you did it again. Apart of me, wants to just snort it...but, does it burn like meth...or is it smoother like coke???