1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Snorting - Snorting Oxycodone

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by Riddlez, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Riddlez

Riddlez Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    I have oxycondone that are white pills with 512 on them, there I believe its a 5mg pill, correct me if I'm wrong. I was curious if it was safe to crush them up to snort?? I heard it burns the nose if done so.

2. MajorTom

MajorTom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    not worth it, mix it with some grape or orange juice, or just chew it up real good and then swallow

3. Bildroponics

Bildroponics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    The green dragon next to me just minutes ago crushed up a 20 mg pill and railed it all to himself.
    It went down very smooth compared to other things hes sniffed in the past.
    Hes pretty sure insufflations a comon method for oxycodone.

4. MajorTom

MajorTom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    pretty sure that 20mg'r doesnt contain apap, so were talking about 2 different thing s here

5. hillbilly345

hillbilly345 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Why do you want to snort your medicine? Did your doctor say it was OK? You have to be careful , thats a good way to start an addiction.

6. RASK757

RASK757 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Anyway of using is a way to start an addiction, you must have self control when using these potentially addictive drugs. If it contains apap you could just do a CWE, my friend says this way hits him almost as fast as snorting pure oxycodone.

7. OXYEYES

OXYEYES Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I like CWE to other methods for oxycodone it still has fillers.

8. cra$h

cra$h Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from PA
    with a pill that has that much APAP, your nose is going to get all gunked up with that shit and then get all crusted, just for 5 mg. Being that the dose is so small and the amount of powder is quite a bit, best to disolve it in a drink. But don't bother drinking the precipitate, it's all the extra junk