1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Snorting Ritalin 20mg Beads?

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by cmokag, Jan 2, 2006.

1. cmokag

cmokag

Reputation Points:
    hey all..

new here to the board. I love it! I have snorted oc's and H mainly over the last 2 years. I have tried snorting klonopins but all that did was make me really tired.

My question is that I have ritalin now (20mg tablets) they have the beads inside...can I snort the beads..or can u only snort ritalin thats in pill form?

thanks for your suggestions...I may read this site all night now its great!

Colin

2. cmokag

cmokag

Reputation Points:
    how long untill I feel the ritalin affects

swim swallowed a 20mg time released tablet about 4 hours ago..then swim have been snorting lines of about 15mg or so..maybe a littler less over th epast hour..swim doesnt have a great amount of energey at all??

swim just feels kinda bla..like a heavy head almost...

should swim do more...not sure?..never tried it before??

swim still has one more 20mg

3. 788.4

788.4 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Snorting Ritalin isn't very effective. The active ingredient gets clogged with the fillers and binders. Some of it gets absorbed through the membrane, but most of it is not.

You might want to wait a few days and try this again. You should be able to feel the effects from swallowing 20mg of Ritalin. If your 20mg pill is time released, crush it (to break the beads), and dissolve the powder in water, then drink it. That will defeat the time release mechanism.

4. sidewalkpharmacist

sidewalkpharmacist

Reputation Points:
    the beads can be crushed but are a pain unless you have a mortar and pestle but if you found a sturdy container such as a film canister and a screw driver handle that fits snugly into the canister than thats your crushing device but when you put the beads inn the film canister you crush by turning the screw driver to mash the beads not by up and down oh and for optimal effects get a saline nose spray (tastes like salt water) and use that like 1 min before you snort it helps wit absorbtion and remember by crushing the xr mechanisim the full dose will be released which means 2 doses in one pill when crushed

5. sidewalkpharmacist

sidewalkpharmacist

Reputation Points:
    mabey you are add or adhd and the med actually works for you thats how i found out i had add because i thout i was gonn a get high of ritalin but it helped me focus do you feel focused rite now?

6. PHOENIX rider

PHOENIX rider Newbie

Reputation Points:
    if SWIM wants to feel a strong recreational high he will usually take one 30xr orally... followed by snorting 60mg crushed to a fine powder

in between each 30mg line, swim inhales a tad of water into each nostrel to de-clog the clumpy binders. swim then clears his nostrels with a saline based nasal spray. if SWIM really wants to enjoy his high he will administer a total of 90-150mg both orally and nasally over the course of a night

7. jmalanni

jmalanni

Reputation Points:
    DESIRE: I heard snorting ritalin felt the same as coke and wanted to try it out. I have never tried coke but I have knowledge from movies and hearing about people doing it.

ACTION:

SWIM just snorted a 15mg Focalin XR about 20 mins ago. Remember that since Focalin is the more active form of ritalin, it is 2x as powerful by weight so my 15mg is equal to 30mg of normaol ritalin.

ADMINIISTRATION:

SWIM dumped out the beads, crushed them up with the bottom of a glass and a countertop until they were a fine powder, snorted half up SWIM's right nostril with a rolled up $2 dollar bill (BAMF) then snorted the other half up the left nostril.

EFFECTS:

Afer 5 mins: SWIM started to notice the effects.

After 20 mins: SWIM felt alert, a little euphoria, a little energetic, but overall SWIM feel relaxed and feel like chillin with some friends.

Its been about 30 mins now, SWIM has to admit he's a little disapointed. he is definitly feeling "good" but not feeling really hyper and wouldent really consider himself to be "high".

SWIM never did coke and my knowledge is limited to what he's seen in movies and what he's heard from people who knew a guy etc... But SWIM is convinced this is not the same as coke.

CONCLUSION: Maybe SWIM didnt snort enough. Maybe the 2x stronger comparison was wrong.

SWIM also read that someone with ADD or ADHD responds differently to the drug so maybe SWIM has ADD.

Overall, the effect was nice but not what SWIM was looking for.

8. shatteredparadigm

shatteredparadigm

Reputation Points:
    Wow, that's almost exactly what swim used. Screw driver handle and a shotglass that was beveled. Put the screwdriver into a drill for faster grinding. :)

9. Rottenfruit

Rottenfruit Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    Advice, BUY A PILL CRUSHER the beads will be crushed into powder

Rottenfruit added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Swimmy says coke is most overrated drug swimy has ever used, meth according to swimmy is alot better

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  10. AlexLastName

AlexLastName Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim found a pretty effective way to crush the beads.

Swim uses a cd as a surface, but any flat surface will do.

Swim made a a little ring of paper to act as a wall and then used a pipe tobacco tamper to crush them, but something like a screwdriver handle could also be used; pretty much anything that's flat. This method works really well for swim.

11. Rottenfruit

Rottenfruit Mercury Member

Reputation Points:

12. Mr. O

Mr. O

Reputation Points:
    Someone finds it very useful to fold the beads into paper--like stiff magazine grade. Then he rolls a straight mug or glass candle over the area, several times, from a few directions, until the crackling stops. The "shells are still visible though broken up but it's all sniffable. One might put the rougher stuff which separates easily under the tongue and the rest up the nose.

The smooth powder that is part of the outcome is coke-like. Less is more unles you like to fiend.