1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Snorting - snorting zaleplon? how?

Discussion in 'Downers and sleeping pills' started by Gdriussi, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Gdriussi

Gdriussi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    i've read so many accounts of people's pets snorting zaleplon, but it isn't water soluble, so how is this possible? others have writen that it's the sinus drip into the pets' bellies that is making them happy, but the accounts i've read are of pets feeling the effects more quickly, and for a shorter duration than oral dosing.....what gives?

thanks for any feedback,
    g

2. Dankfish

Dankfish Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Someone I know has done a lot of this. They tell me that the effects are much more euphoric and borderline psychedelic feeling. They have also done the straight oral dosing and it hasn't done much for them but make them a little out of it.

Snorting the zaleplon (sonata) leaves their noses extremely clogged for the night they do them and the morning after, probably because of it not being water-soluble, but the effects hit immediately after the insufflation anyways.

This leaves me to believe that it is at least partly soluble in water and perhaps the fillers in the powder are not, but I'm not positive.

3. Grand Touring

Grand Touring Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    I can only post a reply because of first-hand experience. Yes I know zaleplon is regarded as not being water soluble, but like the above poster said maybe it is sparingly, and the little bit that does dissolve has an extremely high bioavailability with that MOA. But I can tell you I tried this contrary to belief, and yes it is at least just as potent insufflated.