Snuffadelic anything like acid?

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by Urban, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Urban

Urban Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I was considering buying some "snuffadelic" because she read that it was similar to acid (lsd)
    does any You have any info on this either saying that its like acid or not like acid....?! ie amount taken, trip report etc?
    thanks!
    x

1. 3/5,
      read up before asking...
      Apr 13, 2006
  2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    No. nothing like acid. be careful, there's a lot of scams out there. lol

3. Lotuseater

Lotuseater Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The only thing that's really truly like acid is acid. Legal highs are invariably a waste of money. Keep searching and eventually you'll find what you're looking for. Or you could always try Morning Glory/Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, which contain LSA. They have quite a body load though (lots of nausea).

4. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    There are lots of nice legal highs out there. There are much a lot of bunk products around as well. I would not call all legal highs a waste of money.

5. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    you will "trip" but its a dxm or k type trip. nothing like acid! There is NOTHING likde good acid. sorry bud

6. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    P.S. LSA is shit! It gives you a dizzy lsd compairable (not too much alike) trip but then your have to puke your brains out and have headaches for days.

7. Lotuseater

Lotuseater Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have yet to experience a good legal high but it depends where in the world you live I suppose. And yes LSA is very, very bad for nausea.

8. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Even pure LSA is not the same as acid.

9. psyche

psyche Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from finland
    I've never puked because of LSA. Not even felt nauseous every time, usually the little nausea lasting for hour. Nothing I can't bear, though, only feeling uncomfortable and it'll pass easily by having something to concentrate, movie, music etc. Could the lack of the nausea be because of I eat the seeds and don't exctract for example... just a hunch based on nothing.

10. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    very true that it is posted most everywhere that the nausea linked to lsa is hear say but when you ask people that have had many and vast experiences with lsa report that it is accompanied not only with nausea but sometimes cluster headaches... not saying that many people react diff to diff drugs but this forum id here for just that reason. why not ask someone who has had many experiences with the drug instead of googleing it and finding out what some chemist thinks of the drug?

11. William_Again

William_Again Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    theres gotta be about half a dozen other posts that deal with this stuff. I wouldn't recommend buying it, its supposedly DXM (according to one other poster here and possibly Dateline NBC). Though I will admitt that I have never tried it, but if it is DXM...I would just go out and get the real thing. And as with all other substances, please research them before trying them. It saddens me whenever I read a story about some silly teenager passing from a DXM overdose due to them not knowing the effects of the active ingredients.

12. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Is San Pedro cactus not legal in the US? Shouldn't that count as a good legal high?

13. psyche

psyche Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from finland
    San Pedro is illegal, mescalin is schedule I substance. Propably the only exception to the drug laws in USA is made by allowin Native American Church use it in their sacraments, but not sure if it's the only one. Are magic 'shrooms allowed to use by mexican indians?

14. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Religious favouritism out of guilt. Pathetic!

I don't like the way allowances like that are made. Either everyone gets to use it or no-one does. Anything else is unfair. One man's religion is no more important than another man's recreation.

15. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Plenty of nice legal highs out there, you just need to seek them out.

Depending on where you live, you could try Salvia D, Piperazines and other RC,s, LSA seeds(where the nausea can be greatly reduced by extracting into water and consuming with Ginger), Mescaline cactus (illegal to consume but pretty hard to get caught), 100,s of entheogens like Kratom, blue lotus, kanna, fly agaric shrooms etc, herbal xtc (some are nice, try happycaps or nxtphase for a mild happy buzz), spice (NZ cannabis alternative, various aphrodisiacs, DXM, Naki Black hash (NZ product), alcohol, absinthe, Poppers, Nitros etc etc

16. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Cannabis alternatives are always awful from what SWIM's seen. LSA, piperzines, poppers, kratom, fly agaric and herbal XTC are a waste of time too. Salvia is a weird one. Some people think it's awesome, others don't. Blue lotus is a nice little-known sedative though and mescaline cactus is excellent if it can be obtained.

All opinion of course.

17. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

I believe many people would disagree strongly with that opinion.

Kratom is nothing short of fantastic. Swim regularly enjoys all of the above.

18. Louco

Louco Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

My thoughts exactly.

19. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    I want to get a san pedro or pejote some day!

20. AntiAimer

AntiAimer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    With that in mind, then all drugs no matter perscripts or illegal should be able to be bought by anyone.

Now this would be good to some degree and bad in others. Something, unfornatly that will never happen, atleast what Smurf thinks.