So Swim takes too much MDMA

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by joker80, Jan 24, 2007.

1. joker80

joker80 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Has taken many types of pills and has consumed hundreds, Now I havent taken any in 3-4 weeks, Swim used to take it every week, now I dont take it because I dont get high anymore :mad: :mad: I take some of the best stuff available locally, And always takes different kinds too , but its not doing the trick

What can Swim doo please help !!

Swim wishes he can go back to the 1st time

Youll all say mdma, But swim cant find it that easily , Hard to find

But Swim can get pills that are just as good

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: So Swim

Sounds like I need to take a break for an extended period to get the serotonin levels back in balance. This will likely require abstaining for upwards of six months - or more. There are no true shortcuts. The chemistry of the brain can't be rushed.

A new hobby should be persued in the meantime. Or some courses at a local college. Something to make the time pass creatively.

3. joker80

joker80 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o

lol Swim Damn thats what everyones been telling Swim ....... But so Many international djs come Where Swim lives ........Swim loves house music , and cant get enough

My gonna stick to Coke for now :(

4. The Doors

The Doors Titanium Member

Reputation Points:

lol I don't see how switching from E to cocaine is going to help you...

5. Allez

Allez Newbie

Reputation Points:

Roll with some first timers. It helps sometimes, apparently.

6. darawk

darawk Gold Member

Reputation Points:

You could try pre-loading with things like 5-htp and piracetam...but like Nagonog said, you should probably take an extended break. Maybe during your break you should take some basic chemistry courses and and teach You how to synth his own MDMA, that way when you get back to it, you'll have the best stuff available.

7. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

SWIJ would like to say that if You loves House Music then clubbing without the aid of chemicals is heartily recommended. No, it won't feel the same, but it's interesting nonetheless. Rhythm and melody can still make You feel good, and dancing and getting sweaty is exercise: Which means endorphins (which also feel good)!

Maybe it's a kind of self-hypnosis, but SWIJ is able to feel high and "altered" with the aid of nothing more than a couple of glasses of good champagne. She always gets mini-MDMA tingles when she hears certain songs, whether she's in a club, or cooking dinner with the stereo on.

One of the surest ways to never feel that MDMA magic ever again is to keep chasing it. Wait, let You recover, and try again.

Unfortunately, there is the tendency with this wonderful molecule to want that "first time" feeling over and over again. As a wise Mouse said elsewhere:

"You may not find the old magic, but you can find a new magic" (apologies if mangled Mick!)

Cocaine would be a dreadful substitute (in SWIJ's opinion). Lacks the empathy element you see!

8. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Great advice from both Nagognog2 and Jatelka and is really your only way of ever hoping to recapture that magic in some form.

SWIM experienced that very loss in magic and due to that and some short term memory issues has kept away for 5-6 months so far, I did intend to try again in the future but after keeping away for so long has noticed the health benefits and is not sure his memory is back to normal (although greatly improved) and thus is trying to stay away permanently. (Damn hard considering the deal SWIM and friend have been offered).

I was a weekly user, sometimes more twice weekly for an 18 month period, using a minimum of 5 to a maximum of 12 fairly high strength pills, it wasn't very long at all before the magic was lost and the buzz became nothing more than speedy. In hindsight SWIM realises now how stupid it was, and what he has lost from over indulging in something so wonderful.

9. AntiAimer

AntiAimer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sounds like Smurf'ET needs a break, a testing kit and some common sense.
    Before he\she OD's or get's some horrible disease.:(

10. Vysas

Vysas Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    International Dj's are coming in Africa?That is strange for me.

11. Dog-Slime

Dog-Slime Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yo I tried x and liked it alot. I took x every friday AND saturday night, and sometimes during the week too. I did this for a LONG time (1 year) straight. I used to get VERY depressed and would cry on the sunday after a double roll weekend and I would normally never cry. SWIM quit smoking weed but tried to keep rolling. I would feel virtually nothing off of any amount of x pills. SWIM quit for a few months and tried it again. SWIM still couldn't get a good roll. Then I tried took some x waited about an hour and smoked a blunt of mj. I had avery good roll and now only smokes when rolling and only rolls once or less a month. SWIM suggests that You try this.

12. CRUNK

CRUNK Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A crazy psycho maniac only rolls when there's going to be a huge ass rave near his hometown. Otherwise unless he's with the right people there's really no reason for him to roll because he's noticed that rolling affects his personality, his mood, and his mental health. But he also believes that rolling can sometimes help you in a good way to look at yourself. That is why he believes that moderation is a big key factor with this drug.