1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Other - So where does all this JWH stuff come from?

Discussion in 'Cannabinoids' started by trakstar, Oct 12, 2009.

1. trakstar

trakstar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I see everyone talking about different types of JWH but where is this stuff manufactured? China? I surely hope not because I trust no chemicals that are manufactured in that country.

2. acer0169

acer0169 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have heard of a few chemicals that come from from China, obviously the most recent being the "2C-B-fly" RC. Can I ask why you don't trust the chemicals which come out of China?

acer0169 added 30 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

After a little more looking around.. it seems most (if not all) research chemicals are produced in China, but then shipped world wide to the people making the blends / selling the pure RC's.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  3. Joe Duffy

Joe Duffy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Would SWIY care to elaborate on this statement?

4. EscapeDummy

EscapeDummy Palladium Member

Reputation Points:

Sorta ironic.

But seriously, swiy shouldn't have a problem with Chinese chemicals... but swiy should have a problem with clandestine Chinese chemicals, or clandestine labs from anywhere else. Doesn't make sense to explicitly not trust ANY chinese chemicals.

5. acer0169

acer0169 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah I realised this while reading.. but didn't change it because it's foolish to make judgement from a single act.

6. Ratha

Ratha Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    It's not irrational to distrust Chinese-made chemicals. The data and research on the ubiquitous lack of quality control in Chinese manufacturing is staggering and frightening. It's not possible to simply write them all off, but neither is it possible to have the degree of trust necessary to say that only clandestine labs could be a problem when there is ample evidence across a wide variety of manufacturing processes that QC standards are simply not up to par in a large number of facilities.

7. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Bean in mind that quaity control in /china may leave a lot to be desiered. Remember the melamine in baby formulae scandal in that country? And that formulae was meant for human consumption.
    Imagine the possible impurities in coupounds sold "not for human comsumption"?

Many of the previous posters in this thread are naiiave to say the least.

8. acer0169

acer0169 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I am not really a follower of world news etc, and didn't realise China was known for poor quality control. I apologise if my earlier comments seemed nieve.

All the same, does it worry anyone else that these RCs are coming from China?

9. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Yes, it worries me greatly.

10. trakstar

trakstar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This is mainly why, I am going to stick to the proprietary blends like Exxxxx and Txxx Rxxx (the vendor not necessarily that particular blend). Even though that doesn't constitute safe either. But atleast I can contact and engage in conversation with these vendors being that they periodically participate in web forums.

I would hate to come here and see a post talking about how a pack of some commercialized blend contains tainted JWH or whatever. And it's not as if anyone can be held responsible because it's "Not For Human Consumption"

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009
  11. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    And where do you think the makers of these blends get their cannibinoids?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009
  12. acer0169

acer0169 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I agree, where do you think these blend's research chemicals are coming from? I'm yet to hear of another country making these RC's.

13. Sadman

Sadman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Enigma is made with a fatty acid\chocolate extract and Tokyo Rose is made with a Japanese hops extract. And I agree, I am never going to put a synthetic jwh\hu\cp\etc cannibinoid in my body again. I have heard of impure chemical work causing peoples brains to age 50 years in a mere weeks. Add that to the fact these chemicals are cooked up by smart people that want to make money, and not necessarily care about the long-term effect on people.

14. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Source please?
    There is enough rumour and speculation circulating without having people here adding to it.

15. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    + 1
    I'd love a source on that...

16. trakstar

trakstar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i don't know about that but I do know that the makers of these products make their own secret ingredients. I've read this on the forums where they post. And these products don't get you as high as JWH but swim says that they are just as good.

17. honourableone

honourableone R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I wouldn't count on believing the ingredients list either, no blends admit to containing cannabinoids.

18. trakstar

trakstar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well the makers of these blends that I speak of mention that their blends contain "proprietary extracts or ingredients"

19. msimm

msimm

Reputation Points:
    "proprietary extracts or ingredients" could mean literally anything.

20. trakstar

trakstar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    That's true. It's just that seeing that post on the front of this site and thinking about the lead paint in children's toys as well as the tainted baby formula just really makes me question chemicals that come out of China. You just never know, and yes you can apply that logic to any other blend but it's just a personal thing.