1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Sociable on Smack?

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by HeroInV, Jan 28, 2005.

1. HeroInV

HeroInV Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jan 28, 2005
    When you are high on the good shit, do you want to talk andbe sociable with people? I know your probly not when your on the nod, but what about before. Like when you feel SO good. I know a lot that are sociable when the take there shot, and a lot that arent. Some just daze and sit there. and others start talking like crzy. what about you?
  2. moldie

moldie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jan 31, 2005
    I become sociable only when I'm jammed .For the most part a quarter gram shot or so gives me energy.Most of my friends just fade out and occassionally mumble a few words. I have noticed though on occassion if I'm already tired when I shoot up I will nod off pretty fast.
  3. accountphil

accountphil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jan 25, 2005
    If I don't go on the nod which is 90% of the time I talk non stop. It is the biggest give away that I am stoned. I get so motivated and feel wonderful and make all these grand plans to take over the world. If I could be permanately there without burning through all my cash I am sure my motivation would lead to me making a very successful business. My girlfriend is the exact opposite, I drive her crazy with my talkj when all she wants to do is sit there and do nothing whilst I am cleaning like a madman or coming up with legal business ideas and ways to try and push my legalisation agenda with the media and politicians.
  4. Jaded

Jaded Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Feb 12, 2005
    Usually with i me i just go off into my own little world, i'm no talker with this drug i must admit, love the stuff though.
  5. On The Nod

On The Nod Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Sep 7, 2008
    from U.K.
    Shall I boost this?
    I'm so bored atm.

Tbh the only time I can communicate and enjoy it in the last 10 years was when on H and then I become a totally different person.

Not like I'm cocky or loud just relieved that the pain goes and I can actually be free to express my true emotion.

I'm getting tested by the pysch as I've always had problems talking but on heroin I totally relax and become much more sociable & fun.

I actually go round telling my parents I love them when on Dope hwich is kind of funny!

I'd give anything to have 1 good night on dope and have a good time :(
    * :( cause I can't do it.
  6. Troussman

Troussman Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Jul 18, 2011
    from U.S.A.
    When I start having a nod im not too sociable. Otherwise im somewhat sociable to the friends around me. I'm not more social to the point where i seek out more/ different social situations. Dope reduces my anxiety so I can act more freely and feel more confident in social situations. Yet usually i rather just be with a few close people and relax as opposed to being very outgoing and social with many people.
  7. Aprof

Aprof Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Mar 20, 2009
    from U.K.
    Have you seen the film Limitless - that's me whilst high!
  8. ructions

ructions Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Nov 28, 2010
    from ireland
    Yep i get very sociable & chatty when i use heroin! :)

My Boyfriend & i are together 15 years, in the first few years that we were together we didn't use heroin. We had a large group of friends & we would go out all weekend long drinking & maybe doing coke ect. We loved to party & we always got on really well & had good fun! :)

Then after a few years we got into heroin together, we totally stopped drinking & taking any other drugs & we stopped seeing our friends as much. Heroin became everything to us!

We both smoke heroin & we always have very sociable nights smoking gear & chatting away into the early hours of the morning while sorting out the problems of the world!!! ;) It was our little thing, a common ground, it became the biggest part of our relationship, it even took over the place of intimacy in our relationship.....

So then it was the strangest feeling when the big drought hit :confused: suddenly we realized that heroin had taken over our whole relationship, & now the heroin was gone.... For the first few months of the drought we didn't seem as close with each other, we didn't sit up chatting all night anymore & we didn't share the excitement of scoring & coming home with our treasure!

At one stage i became really worried, i worried that without heroin we wouldn't have a relationship anymore :( luckily we have both always been good at talking openly & honestly about our feelings, so we had a big chat!

It turned out that my Boyfriend had the very same concerns! We were also very depressed coz we had stopped using heroin so suddenly & so unplanned! So this made matters even worse.....

Luckily we pulled ourselves together & started doing stuff together, we made a life for ourselves outside of heroin & its worked a dream <3

But yes i found heroin made me very sociable! & that became another part of my addiction. I was physically & mentally addicted not just to the heroin, but to all the little routines & habits that went along with it! I'm so glad that my Boyfriend & i got things back on track, coz he really is one of the good ones & i love him to bits! <3 When we talked it through & remembered what a great relationship we had before heroin we knew that we could be like that again! YAY!!! :)

The drought is still bad in Ireland, its been a whole year now since it started. There is plenty of heroin around, but it is all a very low grade. We only use about two to four times every two weeks instead of every day like we used to. We hope not to go back to daily use when/if the drought ever ends, i have to say i still really miss the sociable aspect of been stoned & sitting up all night chatting! But we have learned how to enjoy ourselves without heroin now! Although we haven't started drinking again or using any other drugs. Heroin, its a love affair in itself............