solo, first attempt

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by fletch, Apr 10, 2005.

1. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I recently decided to try ecstacy, and in doing so ended up doing it alone, outside, on the nicest day spring has brought so far. I was told that the quality of the productwas high, some beleiving it to be almost pure mdma. at some point in time, SWIM wrote these words on a sheet of paper

"I realize now that at this point in time my individualism has become dependent on what modern culture has labelled as drugs. However what many fail to realize is that this dependence is what makes every component of life worth living. Although there are many a person(s) who lose touch with this beautious self, love, life, whatever it may be that keeps the sun rising. This is not to be entirlyblamedon the chemical(s) nor theindividual. Just to paraphrase the vision of one mixed-up, confused individual-- Timothy Leary, a drug user -- like myslef, a statement that not only needs to apply to the drug culture, but all walks of life. Even yourself. A drug; whether it be chemical, natural, psychological, can only be described as a world hidden behind the lense of a microscope. A world that is not only real, yet a world that is not visible without the use of that microscope. The microscope acts as the drug. And life, well,... life is a drug. Its such a perfect day, Im glad I spent it with you. peace, mdma"

bizarre?

2. CBR1000

CBR1000 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    naw Swic seen alot worse.

Word of advice. Dont drive while rolling. Swic zoned out once and slammed in the back of the car ahead of him.

3. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    oh ya swim now knows what the drug is, this was swims very first time on it, and I was alone, no sitter or anything. I believe next time will be a far more amazing experience

4. Freemind

Freemind Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have rolled on XTC alone many times. Perhaps because he is rather introvert and he seems to enjoys rolling on it while watching his favorite movie. The does was only about 50mg (half dose) and that was just fun for him. However, it isa lot more fun rolling on XTC with 120-150mg dose with a group of his good friends in a club at home with Trance/Techno/HH music. A slight amount K around the peak gives a lot of energy.But if I want to go on a trip, SWIM prefers to snort 50-100mg and sit at the corner, let the music goes on.