Drug info - Some info please Re: Belladonna/Donnatol? TY

Discussion in 'Nightshades' started by themidnite1, Aug 16, 2006.

1. themidnite1

themidnite1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thank you. My wife was given a script for Donnatol (I has done all reaseach swim can online) and was wondering what this can do? Can one alter ones mind safely by taking this, or just end up in GI hell? I know it is for IBS, and this is NOT the extended release tablet. I have looked up the ingredients and it looks fun, but I am a fan of life. So I had about 15 of the generic Donnatol tabs (size of pill not listed, just written "donnatol" qty 20). any and all help great. I will also UTFSE to his ability. ty much

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    As it contains a miniscule amount of phenobarbitol as well as belladonna alkaloids - atropine mostly - taking enough of this drug for a quasi-recreational effect would render the user into a drowsy version of the Sahara Desert: Dry mouth and nose and eyes, blurred vision, and dizziness with lethargy. This would last for about 8 to 12 hours.

A few pints of ale would likely be more fun. Donnatol is best left in the medicine cabinet for treating G.I. disturbances.

3. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    atropine and related anticholinergics should always be avoided for recreational use. even if one gets past the physical unpleasantness, theyd probably find themselves in a nasty state of delerium.

4. themidnite1

themidnite1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks both, as always